Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
New Post on Why skeptics think thier right
glester Offline

RE: New Post on Why skeptics think thier right
OK, here's my two cents. I'm a 61 yr old guy who finished high school and went on to complete a 2 yr electronics course. I know basically nothing about the "Laws of Physics and Thermodynamics". I know that this is a common argument that the skeptics will always employ to state that this technology does not work. IF we were using an onboard electrolyzer to create hydrogen on demand for use as FUEL, they would be right. The electrolyzer would have to be a large as the vehicles that it would power. Instead, we are using on board electrolysys to create a
SMALL amount of HHO gas to enhance the combustion of the gasoline. These are closed minded people who think that science knows all there is to know about the universe. They are either closed to new ideas or protecting the status quo, or both. I will not put myself in a position where I have to defend a technology that they say does not work, when I KNOW it DOES! The skeptics can go straight to blazes. I will be content to take quiet joy in the fact that I have seen improvements in the order of 20 to 25 percent in gas mileage since I had a Hydrogen Boost system installed on my '98 Corolla this past October. I will note that there are shysters out there selling hydrogen boost systems with outlandish claims of gains of 100 percent or more. They give the industry a bad name, and this is unfortunate.
06-26-2009 02:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rick Perrotta Offline

I keep hearing from outside skeptics, as well as those who are working with HHO, that it takes more energy to produce the HHO than you can derive from it. While I am not a physics guru I KNOW you can get more energy out of HHO than it takes to produce it. My partner and I are working on a project to use HHO to power a portable generator. Our dry cell uses 9.5 amps of 12.5 volt DC and powers a generator that produces 35 AMPS of 120 volt DC.
Yes, it would take more energy to produce hydrogen than you would get back, but it takes less energy to separate hydrogen from water than the output.

Here is an analogy: I can walk into a forest with one match - light the whole thing on fire and produce tons more energy than it took me to walk into the forest and strike the match. Same for HHO - the hydrogen is sitting in the water and all you do is separate it. Make sense!![/b]
05-06-2010 02:08 PM
Roland Jacques Offline

A simple point for Thermal Dynamics skeptics.
They say, "You can't take energy from the engine to get better MPG". or " You cant use fuel to save fuel"...

Ask them this.
"How does the Electronic Fuel Injection system save fuel?

EFI uses electric/energy/fuel to save from wasting fuel also. I don't think anyone would argue the EFI does not conserve fuel.

They seem to understand this, and thing start to click for them. They seem to understand how that principle also applies to HHO boosting. It has quited some skeptics from my experiences.
06-08-2010 05:13 AM
spinlocker Offline

Conficious say "you never know 'less you try". I dare stereotype, most disbelievers are arm chair critics. Can I get an 'amen'?
06-08-2010 07:18 AM
ghdfans2010 Offline

Good Post!

Would you like to achieve your dream appearance? The wait is over!Cheap ghd helps every beauty conscious in achieving their dream appearance!cheap ghd straighteners available here!
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2010 10:38 PM by ghdfans2010.)
06-11-2010 10:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Hydrodrive Offline

Has anyone had any dealings with this Jon Starbuck guy from http://www.eco-scams.com ???
What a ignorant man or boy he is

Miles Better with http://www.hydrodrive.org.uk
sales@hydrodrive.org.uk
08-13-2010 05:50 AM
David Gonzales Offline

Wow, this thread has not been viewed much in almost a year! But I am new so here goes.

I worked for a National Laboratory for quite a few years and about 20 years back they took a spark plug and drilled several holes around/through it and placed some fiber optic cables through it so they could view and then high speed film what was going on inside a cylinder in a working motor.

After they fooled around and filmed that they then started messing around with adding different kinds of combustibles to the mix just to see what they could see.

They even did a write up in their bi-weekly paper documenting what they found. It amounted to the fact that as they put it even trace amounts of hydrogen in any internal combustion motor (gas, diesel, or natural gas) sped up the flame front considearbly, giving better power, more complete combustion, and noticeably reduced the amount of pollutants expelled by the motors they tested.

That always stuck with me, and is why I think these units make so much sense.

Too bad they did not keep working on it as we could probably have some pretty sweet off the shelf units available today!
06-06-2011 12:00 PM