Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New affiliate
mavreix Offline

New affiliate
Hey Mike this is Dillon, Ive have a new website Im trying to promote a bit. I made a PDF and I used your installation guide for the Oxygen sensor in it(with your permission a while back). Anyway I already have you linked up on my site www.hydrogengas.co.cc under the "links" tab but Im not an "affiliate" yet I was just going to see if I could get that set up.
Regards Dillon W.
09-08-2008 03:12 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: New affiliate
Yes, you should definitely do this so you get rewarded for the traffic you send our way.

Please use this link:
http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/affiliates/...desc&pid=1

It will describe how the program works, and give you the link to sign up. You should be able to just modify your existing link(s) to make them into affiliate links.

Please see http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php?tid=60 for more detailed instructions on how to do that.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
09-09-2008 01:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zolar1 Offline
Got a Cheezeburger 4 me?

Here's a page I posted your link to:

http://blogs.moneycentral.msn.com/smarts...osted=true
11-02-2008 05:31 PM
view Offline

New affiliate
mavreix
I tried this e3 Fuel Saver 7000: Getting mine to work as instructed was not accomplished, resulting in: "nadda" - "nothing do it" -- I tried the vaporizer 2000 years ago and it worked but, not so with e3 Fuel Saver 7000 but, I can't find vaporizer 2000s anymore but, am find the Vaporizer GLS, similar looking product. At least I haven't been able to find anther labeled atomizer.
Again, results using the e3 Fuel Saver 7000:
21 mph start and Mad 21 mpg end results with this "e3 Fuel Saver 7000" --- just want to save everybody else some headaches

e3 Fuel Saver 7000 - websites (save your money)
http://www.aedccorp.com/ sales
http://www.fuelconcepts.com/ offline june 09
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2009 05:28 AM by view.)
03-11-2009 02:59 PM
Zolar1 Offline
Got a Cheezeburger 4 me?

FYI: I'm not an affiliate, I just posted the URL for them (on my own).

Just remember, most vehicles WILL NOT see any increase in MPG, no matter what you do (except for possibly having the wife & kids push the vehicle for you).

This is because the idiots that make vehicles fix them so that if you begin to get better MPG than what THEY want you to have, the computer enrichens the mix to bring the MPG back into 'compliance' with their design. You can always get less MPG, but rarely more.
03-12-2009 01:11 PM
thomasbala Offline

(03-12-2009 01:11 PM)Zolar1 Wrote:  FYI: I'm not an affiliate, I just posted the URL for them (on my own).

Just remember, most vehicles WILL NOT see any increase in MPG, no matter what you do (except for possibly having the wife & kids push the vehicle for you).

This is because the idiots that make vehicles fix them so that if you begin to get better MPG than what THEY want you to have, the computer enrichens the mix to bring the MPG back into 'compliance' with their design. You can always get less MPG, but rarely more.
Zolar1:
You sounds like either you looked and don't see; tried and still didn't see; loved and lost, or never heard of EFIEs and the simplistic formula: sufficient HHO + EFIE = mpg gain. The various contributors to this forum and the moderators have made HHO successful for just about anyone with just a little mechanical and electrical knowledge AND a whole lot of patience along with a dash of the scientific method. Sorry you failed; we probably could have helped; did you ask for help?
03-12-2009 07:34 PM
Zolar1 Offline
Got a Cheezeburger 4 me?

I DO have an EFIE. I purchased it from Eagle Research. I have a MAP mod and an IAT mod as well.

Here's what may be the problem: I discovered that the wife's car might have a leaking valve guide, but I can't afford to take it into the shop for diagnostics.

When I did get great MPG, it was only one time. Subsequent times the increases became less and less until I'm back to the vehicle normal for that car.

I have to wait 2 more years before I can put anything on my 2008 Ranger. It's still under warranty and I'm having MPG problems right now with it. 12.5 to 16 MPG for a 4 cylinder is very VERY bad and the one dealer says there's nothing wrong. I drive hypermiler style whenever I can, so it's not my driving causing the problem. And I smell raw fuel when I start it in the cold mornings...

Normally, I don't need much help since the knowledge level here rivals my own, not meaning to boast or anything. Sure, I don't know it all. And I do check here regularly to see if there are any new worthwhile developments.

Please note: I used to be a mechanic 17+ years ago. The reason I'm not now is due to 3 back injuries in a 9 month period of time and I can't lift anything anymore....:-(
03-18-2009 09:50 AM
mark12jon Offline
Banned

(09-08-2008 03:12 PM)mavreix Wrote:  Hey Mike this is Dillon, Ive have a new website Im trying to promote a bit. I made a PDF and I used your installation guide for the Oxygen sensor in it(with your permission a while back). Anyway I already have you linked up on my site www.hydrogengas.co.cc under the "links" tab but Im not an "affiliate" yet I was just going to see if I could get that set up.
Regards Dillon W.

The Link is really superb for Promoting website and increase Traffic Purpose.
05-28-2011 03:23 AM
julzgiles901 Offline

i know this sounds like a stupid question but can you really earn from affiliate marketing?

Compare UK loans to find the company that provides the lowest interest rate and the best terms and conditions.
02-25-2012 03:25 AM