Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newbie and have couple questions.
Riclay26 Offline

Newbie and have couple questions.
Only been at this couple days so bear with me. Watched a lot of videos on youtube so I think I get the basic idea. I understand distilled water works best along with one of the hydroxides.

1. What is the best spacing for the plates?
2. What is the best size for the plates?
3. Do most of you agree on the rectangular design of plates?
4. How about a twisted design?
5. What produces the most liters per minute?
6. Do we have any estimation on how many liters per minute to run a car on pure hydroxy with no gas in the tank? I saw a video where it worked on a lawn mower.
7. How many generators or cells can one bubbler handle?
8. If you have re-chargable batteries and a cell(s) for each battery it would appear you could produce more liters per minute. And then you take it to the bubbler from each cell. But how much gas can the one bubbler handle? Maybe you need more bubblers to handle the gas going to the intake.

Just give me some of you opinions on the questions. Thanks.
11-08-2008 11:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
benny Offline

RE: Newbie and have couple questions.
Riclay26 Wrote:Only been at this couple days so bear with me. Watched a lot of videos on youtube so I think I get the basic idea. I understand distilled water works best along with one of the hydroxides.

6. Do we have any estimation on how many liters per minute to run a car on pure hydroxy with no gas in the tank? I saw a video where it worked on a lawn mower.
8. If you have re-chargable batteries and a cell(s) for each battery it would appear you could produce more liters per minute. And then you take it to the bubbler from each cell. But how much gas can the one bubbler handle? Maybe you need more bubblers to handle the gas going to the intake.

Have a browse through the forum. Most of what you seek has is already there.
Bear in mind that most, if not all, HHO generators discussed on the forum are in some respect experimental. Most here, including me, have there own opinion as to what is the better type of design, or how they may be improved on.
HHO generation is not a new phenomenon, but it is has only recently been resurrected after many years in obscurity, to be applied to motor vehicles, as a gas/petrol fuel enhancer.

Apart from Stan Meyer, nobody it would seem has been able to emulate the man and successfully run a can on HHO alone, or, if they have are 'keeping mum'. That is assuming Stan Meyer ever did manage to run his dune buggy purely on HHO.

A. Some prefer wide spacing, some prefer narrow spacing. What works for some doesn't work as effectively for others.

A. Depends what space you have available to fit a generator in. What type of generator design you are building

A. Rectangular plates tend to be easier to make and fit, but there is no reason why this shape should work better than any other. IMHO Area is more important than shape. Keep in mind that some designs do not use plates. Some use concentric tubes. Some use twisted wire. This last I would avoid.

A. See 3 above

A. Wish I knew the answer

A. The Holy Grail of HHO.

A. How big a bubbler do you want to build?

8. If you have re-chargable batteries and a cell(s) for each battery it would appear you could produce more liters per minute. And then you take it to the bubbler from each cell. But how much gas can the one bubbler handle? Maybe you need more bubblers to handle the gas going to the intake

A. HHO generators tend to be power hungry. Larger alternator would , in my opinion, be more effective than any number of re-chargable batteries.
(This post was last modified: 11-08-2008 11:34 AM by benny.)
11-08-2008 11:31 AM
Riclay26 Offline

benny Wrote:
Riclay26 Wrote:Only been at this couple days so bear with me. Watched a lot of videos on youtube so I think I get the basic idea. I understand distilled water works best along with one of the hydroxides.

Have a browse through the forum. Most of what you seek has is already there.
Bear in mind that most, if not all, HHO generators discussed on the forum are in some respect experimental. Most here, including me, have there own opinion as to what is the better type of design, or how they may be improved on.
HHO generation is not a new phenomenon, but it is has only recently been resurrected after many years in obscurity, to be applied to motor vehicles, as a gas/petrol fuel enhancer.

Apart from Stan Meyer, nobody it would seem has been able to emulate the man and successfully run a can on HHO alone, or, if they have are 'keeping mum'. That is assuming Stan Meyer ever did manage to run his dune buggy purely on HHO.

[/b]Benny, thanks for your answers. I have some follow up questions.

A. Some prefer wide spacing, some prefer narrow spacing. What works for some doesn't work as effectively for others.

But generally what do most use? It appears from what I have seen the majority use relatively narrow spacing. Correct?

A. Depends what space you have available to fit a generator in. What type of generator design you are building

I am looking to build a generator that will start a car with nothing but HHO. No gas. Nada.

A. Rectangular plates tend to be easier to make and fit, but there is no reason why this shape should work better than any other. IMHO Area is more important than shape. Keep in mind that some designs do not use plates. Some use concentric tubes. Some use twisted wire. This last I would avoid.

Yeah I have seen the concentric tubes. I have seen the ones with the twisted wire you are talking about where you wrap it around. But I was talking about a twisted design plate. A spiral type of thing. There was a video of a guy that recently used this type and looks like it produced a lot.

A. See 3 above

I saw a video of how the spiral helps the current along.

A. Wish I knew the answer

What is the most that you have heard of? And what type of design?

A. The Holy Grail of HHO.

Again, what is the most that you have heard of going into a car?

A. How big a bubbler do you want to build?

A bubbler big enough to produce enough hydroxy to run a car on its own. With no gas. Nada. We may need to bubblers and have two hoses going into the intake valve.

8. If you have re-chargable batteries and a cell(s) for each battery it would appear you could produce more liters per minute. And then you take it to the bubbler from each cell. But how much gas can the one bubbler handle? Maybe you need more bubblers to handle the gas going to the intake

A. HHO generators tend to be power hungry. Larger alternator would , in my opinion, be more effective than any number of re-chargable batteries.

I guess this depends on how many liters per minute it would take to start a car on its own. How big of an alternator can you get?
11-08-2008 03:53 PM
pimpa Offline

hi read this:

http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php?tid=2375
ask questions after!
:-)
1. no best spacing for plates. smaller gives u more amps but more chances to bubble buildup. start with 1/8"
4.forget twisted design. it is a crap.still, some people report MPG gain with it...
6. about 30x more than we can produce with electrolisis.
5. there is no best design, 6-7 cell designs tend to be more efficient if made properly, but harder to pass current through them , so u may end up with 4-5 cells that produces more but wasting more amps.
7.it depends on the produced gas and bubbler size.
11-08-2008 06:33 PM