Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newby needs support
philadam Offline

RE: Newby needs support
I guess I didn't get the posting right so here it is in a reply:

I'm a 'newby'. My name is Phil and I have a 96 Volvo 960 which has the OBD II and 1 O2 sensor b4 the cat. I installed my HHO generator in May '08 and it is 'puttin out' nicely. I have installed the EFIE deluxe according to the EXCELLENT instructions by MPG mike but I can't get the voltage meter readings to stabilize. On different days, it may read anywhere from .25 to .5V. Yet I have NOT tripped any check engine lights when it reads .5V. I don't want to go above a .5V output reading on the EFIE. Is there a way to bench test the EFIEs to be sure they are functional? Are there any EFIE failures? If so, what causes it? Pls comment.

I am NOT seeing any increase in MPG on my scanguage II. And after a tank of gas, I see NO MPG by math improvement as well. I inject the H2 AFTER the MAF and I have NO MAF/MAP enhancer installed. Do I need a MAF enhancer?

Help me out here?
Phil
05-14-2008 01:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hydrodine Offline

You need to introduce the hho before the MAP sensor, The hho adds volume to the incoming air supply and injecting after the map sensor can cause it to not adjust for it.
05-14-2008 04:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

Phil, I answered your email with the same subject material. You have some definite issues that need to be fixed before we even get to the EFIE. Please answer the questions I asked. Thanks.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-15-2008 04:47 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply