Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Newby ? on 5 cell series.
cbroyles Offline

Newby ? on 5 cell series.
Hi, I built one HHO generator a couple weeks ago just to see if i could do it. it was a mason jar with 4 ss bolts +-+- with baking soda and distiled water, and it worked. now i'm wanting to build me one better, so i been on here looking and reading on this site. so i decided i'm looking to build a 5 cell plate system, i'm thinking about series +nnn- and use sodium hydroxide. well here's my question i've been reading about sealing the neutral plates how do you seal them and how much space between the plates. if anybody has a diagram on how to build a 5 plate system bolts, washers, spacers. it would be helpfull. i'm new to this so i'm probaly asking dumb questions but it's better to ask then blow yourself up.lol the plates i'm going to use are SS switch plates in a glass mason jar. Is a five plate system good or i need to do something differnt.
thanks,chris
07-21-2008 05:37 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: Newby ? on 5 cell series.
Check out ZeroFossilFuel on YouTube. Somewhere around video 80 he builds a brick and goes into a lot of detail.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
07-21-2008 06:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply