Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nice testing board
hhagen_1 Offline

Nice testing board
I was in a second hand store A couple of months ago and found a kids electronic 130 test lab witch was marked down from 10 bucks to 4 so I bought it to help me learn more about the way electronics work. This has been a very great buy. I finished biulding a O2 and map sensor handling board and took a few trys to get it figured out. I used the board to test my out put on the O2 side and set the map side. It didn't come with any books witch would have been nice but I also have the big electronics for dummys witch helped.
When I got it home I found it also had the smaller one in the box too so I got a bonus pack. The big board take 6 double A's witch will give me 9 volts to test with not a full 12 but makes a good test with out having to go out in this 12 degree weather to test off the car battery and freeze my but off.
12-29-2012 09:33 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Nice testing board
Nice find.

What kind of EFIE circuit are you building. Analog EFIEs are fairly tricky circuits to build. For EFIEs you need to add voltage to the output.

On the other hand, MAP Enhancers are much easier, as you want to take voltage away. You might want to check out our article on how to build a MAPe here: http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/simple-map-maf-enhancer .

Hopefully it will give you some ideas for your projects.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
01-02-2013 10:42 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hhagen_1 Offline

Hey Mike thanks. I will see if I can explan it is a duel map and O2 sensor device. I found it while doing a serch for simplest EFIE. I would call it anlog no chip or timmers in it just resistors and 4 trimmer pots.
Voltage come in and is split one leg goes to a 5 volt reg witch is for the map sensor side witch is the one on here or at least the same design. The oter goes to a 10k resistor then to a 1k trimmer and the center of this goes to 10k then to the inlet side of an other 10k trimmer both ground sides of this are hook the the inlet off the O2 sensor side of the SPDT swtch. I have the diagram but it is too big to post on this site. it seams to work on the test board any way.
01-06-2013 08:03 PM
mike Offline

Please send the image to mike@fuel-saver.org. I'll either post it, or reduce its size until it can be posted.

Visit Our Documents Page
01-07-2013 09:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nadeem@pakturkintl.com Offline

HHO

We have tested the HHO which produce 20 lpm / minute with 500 kva genset and we got 50% fuel efficiency during the test and also the engine was running smooth.Total current was 18 amp which kit was consuming and was producing about 25 LPM.
(This post was last modified: 01-18-2013 04:51 PM by mike.)
01-18-2013 02:52 AM
mike Offline

I believe you when you say you got 50% improvement.

How many volts? To get over an lpm per amp, you'd have to using over 240 volts. I think there is a mistake regarding your lpm or your amps.

Visit Our Documents Page
01-18-2013 04:53 PM