Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OK LET'S TAKE A LOOK. ARE WE REINVENTING THE SAME THING OVER?
drydenjw002 Offline

Sad OK LET'S TAKE A LOOK. ARE WE REINVENTING THE SAME THING OVER?
I do not have any info on these units. Do You?

Has anyone out there looked at these or bought (one) them?
If you have, tell us about it. Post pics plans etc.

Go here to see:
http://www.hydro-fuel-cell.g-review.com/

http://www.drivewithwaterfuel.com/?hop=aman69

John
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2008 04:44 PM by drydenjw002.)
07-17-2008 04:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rudagray Offline
Collaboration is the Key to Success!

RE: OK LET'S TAKE A LOOK. ARE WE REINVENTING THE SAME THING OVER?
I'll let you know my plans...

I have the parts to make two builds for HHO...

I have the Water4Gas plans as well as a cheap kit...ebay has what I would label as 4 classes of kits/builds currently...

The under $50
The 50-100
the 100-200
and what are you thinking unless you are going to come install it for me...

I bought parts and a kit from one guy - two mesh plate design
and a kit from another Water4Gas items - SS wire/tower design
I also bought a better lid, a fully gasketed custom CNC cut Polycarbonate, they also sell a tower of this, but I read NaOH can damage Polycarbonate- I should be ok with that lid design though.

I also after checking my mileage this past week installed a Tornado, and will not add the next item for I expect another week, so I'll have 2 solid weeks with just that item added...

I plan to start small with NaOH Electrolyte and increase to where I might get Check Engine light(not sure I will, but will monitor mileage and hit the limit of HHO that gets counteracted by the computer), this may be immediate and I plan to extend Oxygen sensors and may even try the tinfoil trick(if that works), I'll introduce HHO after the MAS into the air line and may T off also to Vaccuum intake(not sure yet)- my more mechanical friend will hopefully be able to make the decisions on this regard as well as others.

I was also thinking to test with a bubbler on each line, and then both...

Then do I test Charged water and H2O2 and vaporizer?

Taking it slow, but faster than most as if this info was shown to me earlier I would have already been running something in my car for a year...if of course it proves positive.

Friend has capability to make MAF enhancer and also the PVC enhancer as well as plenty of parts and Amp meter and 12V charger supply we'll bench test, etc...

Just need time to meet, discuss, build and install...but with work, family, vacation, summer it is difficult to find....just going to need to make time...I guess I won't be sleeping
07-17-2008 07:50 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply