Total 0 votes 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Obst Design Fuel Saver
obstdesign Offline

Obst Design Fuel Saver
Hi,
I have designed and manufacture a patented product called an Obst Design Fuel Saver. The device, is suitable for vehicles manufactured after the year 2000, improves performance and also fuel consumption by 10-30%. I have sold 1000 units and on my website is a list of vehicle service workshops that sell and fit the product. I an looking automotive workshops that are interested in selling the product. More details are available on the website http://www.obstdesign.com.au
11-02-2011 05:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amos33 Offline

RE: Obst Design Fuel Saver
Visited your web site and looks interesting. Keep us posted on your produce line.

I am a Christian
11-02-2011 07:15 PM
rpatzer Offline

(11-02-2011 05:10 PM)obstdesign Wrote:  Hi,
I have designed and manufacture a patented product called an Obst Design Fuel Saver. The device, is suitable for vehicles manufactured after the year 2000, improves performance and also fuel consumption by 10-30%. I have sold 1000 units and on my website is a list of vehicle service workshops that sell and fit the product. I an looking automotive workshops that are interested in selling the product. More details are available on the website http://www.obstdesign.com.au

How does this differ from the Tornado which sells for $50?
This is from Consumer Reports:
TornadoFuelSaver
Tornado
Tornado

The Tornado ($49.95 with shipping) is a similar device made of stainless steel with thin metal blades. Versions are sold for both carburated and fuel-injected engines. It is installed in the air inlet hose between the throttle body and the air filter.

We installed the fuel injector type in a Ford Ranger pickup truck and a Volkswagen New Beetle. We ran our standard acceleration and fuel economy tests with and without the Tornado installed. [b]The Ranger saw no improvement in acceleration, while the New Beetle saw slightly worse performance. Neither vehicle showed an improvement in fuel economy. [/b]Although we didn't re-test the TornadoFuelSaver, we examined a sample and it appears identical to the previously tested Tornado device and we expect its performance would be the same.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2011 08:16 PM by rpatzer.)
11-02-2011 08:11 PM
obstdesign Offline

(11-02-2011 08:11 PM)rpatzer Wrote:  
(11-02-2011 05:10 PM)obstdesign Wrote:  Hi,

How does this differ from the Tornado which sells for $50?
This is from Consumer Reports:
TornadoFuelSaver
Tornado
Tornado

The Tornado ($49.95 with shipping) is a similar device made of stainless steel with thin metal blades. Versions are sold for both carburated and fuel-injected engines. It is installed in the air inlet hose between the throttle body and the air filter.

We installed the fuel injector type in a Ford Ranger pickup truck and a Volkswagen New Beetle. We ran our standard acceleration and fuel economy tests with and without the Tornado installed. [b]The Ranger saw no improvement in acceleration, while the New Beetle saw slightly worse performance. Neither vehicle showed an improvement in fuel economy. [/b]Although we didn't re-test the TornadoFuelSaver, we examined a sample and it appears identical to the previously tested Tornado device and we expect its performance would be the same.

I read this report before I designed my product. The Tornado is made of more than one piece of thin stainless steel and the angle of the blades are not the same. I have worked with motor mechanics to develop the product and the results that I have stated, is a result of customer feed back. If a customer does not achieve a savings in fuel consumption I return thier money.
(11-02-2011 07:15 PM)amos33 Wrote:  Visited your web site and looks interesting. Keep us posted on your produce line.

Could you let me know what vehicle you would like to improve and how I could help you.
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2011 10:13 PM by obstdesign.)
11-02-2011 10:02 PM
Douglas Offline

I really appreciate your Obst Design Fuel Saver ,.
I hope you get good price from selling it at big spare parts stores in the city,.

scrap metal recyclers
06-06-2012 03:28 AM
battlefield Offline

Thanks for these thread you have show here, Last few days i am searching these type of thread because i was thinking to buy the car which have to be comfortable me and my family. That's why i was collecting some few information about the car..Thanks a lot..
01-09-2014 10:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply