Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ontario, Canada HOD Experimenters
rebel Offline

Ontario, Canada HOD Experimenters
See New Post...HOD Experimenters in Canada.. Thanks Ted
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2008 10:02 AM by rebel.)
06-30-2008 05:36 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jksav7 Offline

RE: Ontario, Canada HOD Experimenters
Hi, Ted. I remember you from the w4g forum. This forum is so much better. I'm glad to see you're here.
06-30-2008 10:48 AM
owen1969 Offline

RE: Ontario, Canada HOD Experimenters
Hey Rebel, Near Sarnia Ontario Here, 7.3 diesel , Installing 6 inline series cells , have 2 now inline but building my 6 cell sealed unit out of 6"sch 10 ss , plates will be all 316Lss
John McPhail
Courtright Ontario
jbmc_1999@hotmail.com
01/F-350 7.3 ltr diesel and 02/neon (midget mobile)

rebel Wrote:Hi,
Thought I would put together a list of people from Ontario who are experimenting with Hydrogen, etc that may be interested in finding others that are doing the same, perhaps exchanging ideas and maybe arranging places to meet once in a while.

If you are interested in taking part in such a list please provide the following information for starters..... I will supply mine for a sample as below.....

Name: Ted Simola
Address: 208 - 75 Barlake Ave
Hamilton
Email: ted_simola@yahoo.ca
Vehicle(s): 2003 Chevy Venture
Generator: Modified Smack, W4Gas, Thermo Syphon

Comments: Whatever you may want to put down .....

Thank you,

Ted
(This post was last modified: 07-01-2008 06:27 PM by owen1969.)
07-01-2008 06:06 PM
rebel Offline

HOD Experimenters in Canada!
It has been about a week now that I posted this to try and get a list of HOD Experimenters in Ontario, however, the response has been poor. I have only received 9 names for the list to date. There must be more of you out there doing something with HOD in Ontario???

So I decided to expand the List for Canada. I have nothing to sell nor will the list be given out except to those that have sent in their information. I will be sending it out before next weekend to the email addresses I have by then.

The only purpose of this list is to locate people who are experimenting with Hydrogen, etc that may be interested in finding others that are doing the same, perhaps exchanging ideas and maybe arranging places to meet once in a while.

Please supply the information in the format as shown below to ted_simola@yahoo.ca as it is easy to copy and then paste to my list....Perhaps some are turned off by the "Address" field..... well if you are, leave it blank.... but make sure you provide your preferred email address so that I can email the list to you.

So far, one of the people on the list has contacted me directly and we are meeting Wednesday morning at a Tim Horton's to discuss electrolysers, generators, boosters whatever you may want to call them.

Address:
Email:
Vehicle(s):
Generator:
Comments:

Cheers,

Ted
07-07-2008 09:58 AM