Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
OxyHydrogen Technologies
amos33 Offline

OxyHydrogen Technologies
Now that I am able to produce OxyHydrogen at a rate of 1 lpm at 10A, I want to be able to separate H2 from the OxyHydrogen stream. I want to use OxyHydrogen to increase my combustion efficiency of my gasoline and diesel engines and I also want to be able to separate H2 from the OxyHydrogen stream my dry-cell currently produces to use it for heating and cooking and store the O2 to be able recombine them to make electricty. Now here are the areas of discovery:

1. "How can I separate H2 from O2 in the output gas stream AFTER it leaves my system?"

2. "How can I safely store the H2 AFTER it has been separated?"

3. "How can I safely store the O2 AFTER it has been separated?

4. "How can I recombine them later to make electricity on demand?"

Homework assignement for the participants of this thread Smile

I am a Christian
11-24-2011 11:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
amos33 Offline

RE: OxyHydrogen Technologies
Update:

This thread will expire due to lack of interest.

I am a Christian
12-12-2011 07:10 PM
chrisdibor Offline
Ceedee

(11-24-2011 11:37 AM)amos33 Wrote:  Now that I am able to produce OxyHydrogen at a rate of 1 lpm at 10A, I want to be able to separate H2 from the OxyHydrogen stream. I want to use OxyHydrogen to increase my combustion efficiency of my gasoline and diesel engines and I also want to be able to separate H2 from the OxyHydrogen stream my dry-cell currently produces to use it for heating and cooking and store the O2 to be able recombine them to make electricty. Now here are the areas of discovery:

1. "How can I separate H2 from O2 in the output gas stream AFTER it leaves my system?"

I have no answers but questions - what are you currently doing with the HHO you produce?

Need to save fuel now....
12-14-2011 08:56 AM
amos33 Offline

(12-14-2011 08:56 AM)chrisdibor Wrote:  
(11-24-2011 11:37 AM)amos33 Wrote:  Now that I am able to produce OxyHydrogen at a rate of 1 lpm at 10A, I want to be able to separate H2 from the OxyHydrogen stream. I want to use OxyHydrogen to increase my combustion efficiency of my gasoline and diesel engines and I also want to be able to separate H2 from the OxyHydrogen stream my dry-cell currently produces to use it for heating and cooking and store the O2 to be able recombine them to make electricty. Now here are the areas of discovery:

I have no answers but questions - what are you currently doing with the HHO you produce?

Right now I am using it to extend the run-times and increase the torque/hp of my 1200 watt gasoline generator cause I am worried about the grid going down soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZuivzcv8...er&list=UL

I am also building a heating spider to provide heating in case I lose electricity. If I can separate H2 from the OxyHydrogen stream then I can safely store the H2 and using it for cooking. I cannot store the OxyHydrogen.

My biggest problem is where do I get the power needed to produce my OxyHydrogen in case the grid goes down. I have solar and marine battery for my RV and I am working on converting waste heat to electricity; but I am alway looking for more simple answers for me and my nieghbor's needs in case of catastrophe. Thanks for the reply.

I am a Christian
12-16-2011 05:20 PM
bsolb Offline

Oxyhidro non-toxic gas, so it's safe to use the technology. Oxyhidro gas can burn at very high temperatures can even adapt it depending on the temperature of the material it contacts. In the air it can burn at 230 degrees Celsius but when exposed to air Oxyhidro hard metal capable of cutting through metal at temperatures over 6000 degrees C.

juegos
01-05-2012 10:44 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CzarNicole Offline
Ms

I am doing the same, its somewhat of a green technology so I am using it to increase torque, even though it will slightly lower the overall HP.
01-09-2012 05:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BrunaRibeiro Offline

Per the first link below, to cleave both the OH bonds in water would require 493.4 kJ/mol + 424.4 kJ/mol = 917.8 kJ/mol.

Per the second link below, to cleave an O=O bond requires 494 kJ/mol and to cleave an H-H bond requires 432 kJ/mol.

So, we take two H2 and one O2 molecules, cleave their bonds:

494 + 432 + 432 = 1358 kJ / mol O2

We then reassemble them into two H2O molecules: 2 * 917.8 kJ/mol = 1835.6 kJ / mol O2.

Thus, we generate 1836 - 1358 = 478 kJ / mol O2.

Unfortunately, if your 1:1 ratio is a molar ratio, then half of the oxygen doesn't get used up. The other half, however, is available for the reaction. In 1 mol of gas particles we have 0.5 mol H2, 0.25 mol reacting O2, and 0.25 mol nonreacting O2. Assuming a 100% fuel consumption rate, you would then have 120 kJ / mol gas, one fourth of the 478 quoted above.
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2014 04:07 AM by BrunaRibeiro.)
02-17-2013 08:34 PM
Jonnkopp Offline

I saw a video on you tube that showed a guy who used solar panels and a battery bank to provide power to his house, also had enough to produce hydrogen with a cell that vented off the oxygen and stored the hydrogen in multiple large (1000 lb.?) propane tanks. He burned the hydrogen in a furnace to heat his water and his house. He also had a pad mounted hydrogen cell he could use to price electricity if needed when his batteries were low or if there was excess he sold it back to the grid I think. I will see if I can find the video again and post the link.
06-26-2013 07:59 PM
Jonnkopp Offline

I found the video on you tube. Here is the link:

http://youtu.be/xEdQRVQtffw

Hope you find some useful info in it.
06-27-2013 07:04 PM
amos33 Offline

Update on 'what I am doing with the HHO I produce:

1) I have a 13 plate dry cell installed on my 1998 Buick Lesabre 3.8L V6 with auto/air. I run it at 15 Amps making 1 lpm. My Total MPGs are 34 mpg with 25% city & 75% highway driving in cruise control and I use OBDwhiz on my laptop to measure using Mass Air Flow for fuel calculations.

The EPA MPG average for this car when it was brand new is 24 mpg.

2) I built a portable HHO system that I use to decarbonize engines and also to extend the run times on a 80 CC 1.8 kW gasoline generator. I run it at 20 Amps making 1.25 lpm which I have discovered is too much for the 80 cc engine.

I have discovered that when the RPMs drop, it's because I am injecting too much HHO. To continue at this rate I would need to retard the timing and don't want to do that ...

So, I plan on cutting it down to 10 Amps making it flow @ 0.5 lpm
and will check the RPM using an inductive RPM digital meter.

If that is still too much, I will cut to 5 Amps making it flow @ 0.25 lpm.

What sayest the forum on this approach?

I am a Christian
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2013 07:04 PM by amos33.)
07-25-2013 07:00 PM