Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PWM Question
learntcm Offline

PWM Question
Hi every body. I have a dry cell and it produces around 750ml per minute, tested with bottle test. I have a 4 litre reservoir and at 15 amps it stay pretty cool. I have fitted on an old VW Passat with carburetor enigine. I have tried every thing according to installation instructions but no gain in milage. I have a PWM installed to control the amps and I am wondering if the PMW is sending a wrong frequency to my cell and instead of make HHO it maybe making some thing else?, Although I tried to light the bubbles and they fire very well with big bang.

This is the link for the PWM http://www.jnkeya.com.cn/product/3093199...river.html

[font=Arial][/font]
06-08-2010 04:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
spinlocker Offline

RE: PWM Question
Need more info. Can you post pics of your installation? To cover the bases, what is the overall condition of the engine, have you checked for leaks with the HHO system, at the fittings especially (I test mine using soapy water with it running), where are you feeding the HHO to the engine. Electricity into the cell yields HHO, a PWM or anything else will not change that.
06-08-2010 07:15 AM
learntcm Offline

No mileage gains
Here are the full details. The vehicle is VW Santana 1996 1.8 carburetor engine. The cell is 11 plates -nnnn+nnnn- with bottle test it produces around 1 litre per minute at 15 amps. I did have a PWM with 53 frequency fitted but removed yesterday. There are no leaks as I use high quality hydraulic piping and fittings as you will see in photo. I use distilled water with KOH as electrolyte. I have a 4 litre reservoir and a bubbler. (I have also tried with 2nd bubbler with dry filter to make sure the HHO is dry before it gets to the engine. For testing purposes I have installed the cell, bubbler, reservoir etc in a small box which I put on the passenger seat, this way I can keep an eye on my AMPS, Bubbles and leak. Again no leaks, around 15 amps plenty of bubbles and they make a real load bang when I try to light them. In last 4 months I have tried the same system on Toyota High Ace Carburetor, VW Santana Carburetor, Buick Excel ECU, VW Jetta ECU with ECU I use a narrow band EFIE set at 200mv and Maf enhancer purchased from Mike. I have twice flushed my cell and each time the water came out clean as when I put it in.

Sorry to say but no mileage gain on any of the vehicles

When I had the PWM installed, no changes were noticed to the vehicle engine or exhaust. Since I removed the PWM now I see that the smoke from the exhaust smells much cleaner and water drops are coming out, when I saw this change I was over the moon and I was sure that I will see some mileage gain but after two 30Km rounds no change.

My test: I have disconnected the main petrol tank and fed two pipes from the pump into a 2 litre jar. I would fill this 2 litre jar and go on motor way with no traffic, same route each time. Tried about 20 times, every time I got 20km for 2 litre petrol with or with out HHO turned on.

Have to leave the city and home
I desperately need help. I have spent solid 3 months on this project and visited all my local garages for help and now every body is telling me this is a SCAM and I need to prove it to them including my family.

If some one can help me with phone support please send me phone number and best time to call and I will call you. Mt email is learntcm@gmail.com or if there are any training programs I am will to travel from UK to US for this.

(06-08-2010 07:15 AM)spinlocker Wrote:  Need more info. Can you post pics of your installation? To cover the bases, what is the overall condition of the engine, have you checked for leaks with the HHO system, at the fittings especially (I test mine using soapy water with it running), where are you feeding the HHO to the engine. Electricity into the cell yields HHO, a PWM or anything else will not change that.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[font=Arial][/font]
06-10-2010 06:34 AM
spinlocker Offline

Certainly impressed with your experiences. I don't mean this to sound absurd, but I have to ask, call me silly if you wish, but in these particular photos, it looks to me like the HHO is piped into the aircleaner box, outside of the air filter?
06-10-2010 08:54 AM
learntcm Offline

I have tried the HHO pipe in many diffirent locations such as inside the air filter, just left it in the middle, also right on top of the butter fly. In this perticular set up I put one outlet to the air cleaner box outside of the airfilter and the other out let to inlet manifold. If you look at photo No 2 you will see a small pipe with white coloured sleeving on it, I connected the 2nd out let in to there. Here are some more photos

(06-10-2010 08:54 AM)spinlocker Wrote:  Certainly impressed with your experiences. I don't mean this to sound absurd, but I have to ask, call me silly if you wish, but in these particular photos, it looks to me like the HHO is piped into the aircleaner box, outside of the air filter?

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

[font=Arial][/font]
06-10-2010 09:09 AM
spinlocker Offline

I suppose you have seen the checklist, but just in case:

http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/store/hho-system-debugging

It all looks right to me. The only other idea I would have (and I admit I'm at a loss, is there anyone on the forum here that could help?), would be to say halve the amps from 15 down to 7 or less.
06-10-2010 10:00 AM
learntcm Offline

Thank you once again. I will try with lower AMPs and maybe chage my electrolyte from KOH to Naoh or Baking soda, could it be possible that I got a poor quality KOH?. The only damn thing left to change. could you not send me your phone number please so that I can have a 5 min chat with you. Its just that I am on the verge of giving up and it would be a shame becuase I beleive 100% that it works, just that I cant getting going. I must be missing one very small point and when I find out I will kick my self. Please please help

(06-10-2010 10:00 AM)spinlocker Wrote:  I suppose you have seen the checklist, but just in case:

http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/store/hho-system-debugging

It all looks right to me. The only other idea I would have (and I admit I'm at a loss, is there anyone on the forum here that could help?), would be to say halve the amps from 15 down to 7 or less.

[font=Arial][/font]
06-10-2010 03:29 PM