Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PWM in the near future ?
livehho Offline

PWM in the near future ?
Hi Mike,

It would be great if you made a PWM. Your EFIE is definitely a top-quality product (more heavy duty than Eagle's unit) and it's obvious you put great attention to details.

So if you are planing on doing PWMs I would greatly appreciate if you let me know. makes trashy low-quality products and their customer service sucks big time. Zero Fossil Fuel is perfecting a design that looks promising. I'm sure you've heard about it. The schematics are on the web. Just a thought.
11-06-2008 08:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: PWM in the near future ?
Yes, we definitely plan to produce one, but I'm afraid it's going to be a while before we do. The products the be completed and brought to market in the pipe ahead of it are:

AFR sensor version of the EFIE - Handles 4-wire wide band oxygen sensors or Air Fuel Ratio sensors
MAP/MAF sensor handler
EFIE - We have an upgrade to our design already worked out that we need to implement.

Unfortunately, my "design team" is one guy, and product development takes quite a bit more time than I would like.

So, I guess I'm saying, we will produce it, but I'm afraid you can't hold your breath.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
11-07-2008 09:16 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply