Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Plate booster looks ?
deon Offline

Plate booster looks ?
Hi You All.
I got myself 38 x ss plates size 100mm x 190 mm, that is about 3 x 6 inch. My container is 400 long x 300 wide x 250 deep, all in mm. Do any of you professors know how i should arrange my plates to get max performance. Those plates were scareser than chicken teeth. For a sheet i would pay $ 1250 . 00 I got them from a friend that is double my age for $ 6 ( R 50 ) Now i dont want to waste them. Please help. You know here in SA we only have dark coloured people, and they know just about ......... of anything. At the moment i am driving my pick up with propane gas and would like to move to HHO. My performance and economy has increased much, but HHO and water is much cheaper.
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2008 05:16 AM by deon.)
08-02-2008 05:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

RE: Plate booster looks ?
deon, search "titles only" for topics with series cell in the title... should be several of them.

Also Hydrodine had a post with pics of his cool series cell, which was so big he put it in his trunk.Hmm

Let's not get too political here and stay on topic.Wink

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
(This post was last modified: 08-02-2008 06:36 AM by colchiro.)
08-02-2008 06:36 AM
deon Offline

Mark Blab Wrote:You sound like a Obama supporter Ha, Ha, there are many different ways to set up your plates , whatever you do make sure you set them up (wire them) in series not direct parallel. Your running propane? Wouldn't it be great if you could have your own drill rig and set up a gas refining rig rite on your own property and not have to depend on incompetent ass wipes who raise prices every time a sheik sneezes or president Bush gets a nasty hemorrhoid. I say F them we need to become independent from more than the middle east for energy these greedy F---s are taking us for a ride and the rich lawyers elected in Washington are bought and paid for. Nancy polosy should be in a hollywood movie not in the third most powerful position in our fed, she a environmental F--k nut. Write your congressman that's like the only power you and I have and by the way vote out all who are against domestic energy developmental policies. We need oil,gas, wind, solar, NUCLEAR,electric vehicles for Metro use natural gas conversions for existing autos . you know it's almost as if the fed gov is selling the country to China they all should be brought up on treason tried convicted and drawn and quartered to set an example of these leches, they serve wall street and the Saudi shieks I hate there f-cken guts for what they do to our country. This country is turning fascist and most of us are to fat and lazy to notice or care, never mind lift a finger, I thank god I dodged the bullet and I have non of my own to be around when the shitstorm hits.

Later

EXCELLENT. THANKS MAN. I AM A BOER.
08-02-2008 06:51 AM
deon Offline

colchiro Wrote:deon, search "titles only" for topics with series cell in the title... should be several of them.

Also Hydrodine had a post with pics of his cool series cell, which was so big he put it in his trunk.Hmm

Let's not get too political here and stay on topic.Wink

THANKS BOSS.
08-02-2008 06:52 AM