Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Poor Results
martinruf Offline

RE: Poor Results
(04-27-2012 03:49 AM)sabre1pc Wrote:  i've run at 10 amps for several weeks at 250 mv to 150 mv upstream sensor with nompg increase.
Please try also lower than 10 amps.
My sweet-pot was at 1-3 Amps. 20% less.

Ford C-Max 1.8i flexfuel (petrol)
Victor-Tupperware-Cell
4x 5N at 1-2AMP
20% less Liter/100km
07-04-2012 05:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hhofox Offline

Hi all.
Let me see if I have got this right.
1.You have a 3700cc engine, 1/4 of which is 925. That's 925 mlpm (almost 1LPM) that's needed in order to start seeing gains right?
2. Your reactor puts out 1LPM @ 30AMPS!?!?!?!?! THat is not very effecient at all! You should be able to get 1lpm at about 12-15 amps easily! SO if that's what's happening, then you are nullifying all your gains by having to push the engine harder to supply 30 extra amps of power! Get/build a better HHO device! (You could also check for leaks before that, just to be sure that the HHO is not escaping.)
3. The HHO input for you vehicle may be upgraded -not necessarily, but I would try it after fixing points one and two. I put my HHO in via a 'T' connection between the PCV valve and the Intake Manif. I let air get sucked through my HHO setup via a 'T' (with a check valve) on the water supply line between my reservoir and my reactor. The car coasts farther and has more power as well.

In summary, try these steps before giving up.
1. Put in approx 925mlpm.
2. Make sure the reactor draws as little amps as possible while making the above gas. 10-15 is ok. (My home made Dry-Cell does it with 10amps.)
3. Connect it at a strong vacuum point which pulls air through the reactor (so it does not destroy it.)

After doing all this, you can mess with the effie to max the gains.
07-05-2012 06:33 AM
mike Offline

I agree. Lower your amps to 10 before throwing out your old system.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
07-05-2012 07:53 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hhofox Offline

Oh, by the way, I forgot to mention that I followed much of the info in Mike's videos when I was making my reactor. Wait, I still follow his info, since it's a part of what I just wrote.
Hmmm... you know what, I have got to say a big THANKS Mike! Your simple, straight-forward advice allowed me to make a great dry-cell and it's still kicking up to this day!
07-05-2012 11:14 AM
mike Offline

You're welcome. Smile

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
07-05-2012 11:38 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply