Popular Mechanics Sr Auto Editor on Water-powered car & H-enrichment
markvanh Offline

Popular Mechanics Sr Auto Editor on Water-powered car & H-enrichment
http://www.popularmechanics.com/automoti...71579.html

07 Subaru Forester 2.5X non-Turbo Auto Trans
07-17-2008 09:03 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
syncromon Offline

Toungue RE: Popular Mechanics Sr Auto Editor on Water-powered car & H-enrichment
Once again, Popular Mechanics seems to have their heads buried! They lost all credibility and respect with me earlier, spewing propaganda attempting to debunk the "Loose Change" videos.
And now, they dont have a clue about the HHO systems, and merely regurgitate the laws they were taught in college, spouting their ignorant beleifs that the man made "laws" are infallable. Sorry, there is much more in the universe that mankind has yet to discover, it does not make sense to limit your discoveries based on the beliefs and "laws" of men centuries ago. Most HHO skeptics I encounter all spout the same crap from college, and are not willing to try new technology for themselves. It will be interesting to see what kind of results the Sr Editor gets.
markvanh Wrote:http://www.popularmechanics.com/automoti...71579.html
07-17-2008 01:50 PM
texasdanml430 Offline

RE: Popular Mechanics Sr Auto Editor on Water-powered car & H-enrichment
hey, at least he's building one.................
07-17-2008 02:26 PM
Gary Offline

I'm testing units myself and am pretty much a believer, but none of this is real until my vehicles show improvement. The sad thing that scares me is not that I may have to buy EFIE's and possibly MAP sensor enhancers for my vehicles, but that some guys seem to do so and STILL don't get improvements. I can't afford for this to fail, on so many levels.
07-17-2008 04:40 PM
syncromon Offline

I hear ya!, Im working on my second cell design now, my vehicle seems to have strange effects on the EFIE, (It wont hold a steady voltage output), Im only seeing a very slight improvement at this time, it seems like if I keep at it I will figure it out...Good luck to ya!

Gary Wrote:I'm testing units myself and am pretty much a believer, but none of this is real until my vehicles show improvement. The sad thing that scares me is not that I may have to buy EFIE's and possibly MAP sensor enhancers for my vehicles, but that some guys seem to do so and STILL don't get improvements. I can't afford for this to fail, on so many levels.
07-18-2008 09:32 AM
Gary Offline

As I said, no EFIE yet, and testing the mileage. It was acting a bit sluggish on HHO, so I built a heater for it and must admit, she seems to now be her peppy ol' self - as peppy as a 100hp firebreathing goundpounder can be peppy. Not putting the miles on right now waiting for the next job to start. (in construction)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

(This post was last modified: 07-18-2008 01:01 PM by Gary.)
07-18-2008 12:59 PM
hhogen Offline

It's been a couple of weeks since the Popular Mechanics writer bagged on HHO technology and said he's building one. So, where are his results?

HHO Generator
07-18-2008 01:37 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
markvanh Offline

I won't hold my breath for any Mike Allen stories. If I were a bettin man--- a large sum on failure of his "test".

A few weeks ago I ran across this Q&A on Pop Mech with Mike Allen where he labeled OxyHy boosting as hoax:
http://www.popularmechanics.com/blogs/au...60857.html
I considered writing a letter to the editor of PM because it's a mindless slam-- no engineering analysis, no mention of proven HCNG, the concept and use of H-ICEs and other H-blend ICEs.

His credibility would be equally tanked if he was doing a test because of being blatantly biased to prove that it does work. Hear about the Mythbusters show on this subject? I think it's much easier to do a drive-by assassination, and that's apparently his m.o. and intent. -Mark

07 Subaru Forester 2.5X non-Turbo Auto Trans
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2008 07:40 AM by markvanh.)
07-19-2008 07:39 AM
Gary Offline

That's about what I thought of it. Now that he's started on one trail, he'll be inclined to back it up or disappear to try and not look like a fool as we pass by him at the gas station.
07-19-2008 07:54 AM