Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Post Your Results
Mark Blab Offline

RE: Post Your Results
this a winter mix (electrolyte)for those of you living in northern climates, go to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcMww00to...re=related
08-02-2008 04:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rudagray Offline
Collaboration is the Key to Success!

Mark Blab Wrote:this a winter mix (electrolyte)for those of you living in northern climates, go to
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcMww00to...re=related

Maybe a better place to have linked this rather than in a results thread, but with it here I though I would add and save others some time...

Secret Winter formula by sm0ky40 at YouTube-
Took forever to watch that 8 minute video- the short taken from it
3Tbsp Backing Soda, 2 shots of White Vinegar to make Sodium Acetate Solution, then 3 cups rain water or melted snow (I recommend distilled) warmed to make disolving quicker and stir. Then 1 cup isopropyl rubbing alcohol and 2 cap fulls of hydrogen peroxide...

This solution will continue to produce HHO even after the Power is turned off- I'd recommend shutting the system off a good 10 minutes before the engine is turned off...
08-02-2008 02:12 PM
keautocenter Offline

Big Grin RE: Post Your Results
I'm new to this forum. I am a dealer for The Hydro Super 2 by Hydro Fuel Solutions. I am using a '97 Saturn SL1 5 speed as my demonstration vehicle. I am running a Hydro Super 2 single unit. I am also using an o2 and MAP sensor enhancer. When I do a fuel mileage run I go more than 120 miles and I use the same route, a very flat 4 lane highway, each time. I do not run the a/c. I have one window down. I do NOT draft. I have no passengers. I hold a speed of about 59 MPH. I only coast at the 2 exits I make. I use a mix of distilled water and distilled white vinegar. When I fill the tank, I fill it to the filler neck brim. I even shake the car to make sure that there are no air pockets in the tank. Today, I went 132 miles on 1.828 gallons. That equals 72.21 MPG! I did not believe it. So I went to the next exit and filled again, thinking that there must have been an air pocket in the tank. The 132 miles included the mileage to the second station. And the 1.828 gallons included the second fill. I really hate to tell any of my customers this because I don't want to get their hopes up to that level, and they are not going to believe it anyway! I will also tell you that I used SHELL regular unleaded gas. It was $0.14 more per gallon. However, I think that it improved my MPG over the discount brand that I have been using! One thought that I want to share with you all. I understand why some people want to make their own cell. However, I have been reading a bunch of forums and find that many, many homemade units just do not hold up over the long or short haul. Every generator has a payback period. I seriously recommend buying a professionally built and engineered unit. $389.00 sounds like a lot of money, until you have to rebuild your $70.00 homemade unit two or five times within a year. My time and effort is worth more than $0.00! Isn't yours?
08-03-2008 05:59 PM
rnotme Offline

keautocenter Wrote:I'm new to this forum. I am a dealer for The Hydro Super 2 by Hydro Fuel Solutions. I am using a '97 Saturn SL1 5 speed as my demonstration vehicle. I am running a Hydro Super 2 single unit. I am also using an o2 and MAP sensor enhancer. When I do a fuel mileage run I go more than 120 miles and I use the same route, a very flat 4 lane highway, each time. I do not run the a/c. I have one window down. I do NOT draft. I have no passengers. I hold a speed of about 59 MPH. I only coast at the 2 exits I make. I use a mix of distilled water and distilled white vinegar. When I fill the tank, I fill it to the filler neck brim. I even shake the car to make sure that there are no air pockets in the tank. Today, I went 132 miles on 1.828 gallons. That equals 72.21 MPG! I did not believe it. So I went to the next exit and filled again, thinking that there must have been an air pocket in the tank. The 132 miles included the mileage to the second station. And the 1.828 gallons included the second fill. I really hate to tell any of my customers this because I don't want to get their hopes up to that level, and they are not going to believe it anyway! I will also tell you that I used SHELL regular unleaded gas. It was $0.14 more per gallon. However, I think that it improved my MPG over the discount brand that I have been using! One thought that I want to share with you all. I understand why some people want to make their own cell. However, I have been reading a bunch of forums and find that many, many homemade units just do not hold up over the long or short haul. Every generator has a payback period. I seriously recommend buying a professionally built and engineered unit. $389.00 sounds like a lot of money, until you have to rebuild your $70.00 homemade unit two or five times within a year. My time and effort is worth more than $0.00! Isn't yours?

That is a great MPG gain. Thanks for the info,but.......

Your website shows that the Single units are out of stock. Kinda hard to get one at this point,eh?
08-05-2008 02:45 AM
cheapfuel Offline

keautocenter Wrote:I'm new to this forum. I am a dealer for The Hydro Super 2 by Hydro Fuel Solutions. I am using a '97 Saturn SL1 5 speed as my demonstration vehicle. I am running a Hydro Super 2 single unit. I am also using an o2 and MAP sensor enhancer. When I do a fuel mileage run I go more than 120 miles and I use the same route, a very flat 4 lane highway, each time. I do not run the a/c. I have one window down. I do NOT draft. I have no passengers. I hold a speed of about 59 MPH. I only coast at the 2 exits I make. I use a mix of distilled water and distilled white vinegar. When I fill the tank, I fill it to the filler neck brim. I even shake the car to make sure that there are no air pockets in the tank. Today, I went 132 miles on 1.828 gallons. That equals 72.21 MPG! I did not believe it. So I went to the next exit and filled again, thinking that there must have been an air pocket in the tank. The 132 miles included the mileage to the second station. And the 1.828 gallons included the second fill. I really hate to tell any of my customers this because I don't want to get their hopes up to that level, and they are not going to believe it anyway! I will also tell you that I used SHELL regular unleaded gas. It was $0.14 more per gallon. However, I think that it improved my MPG over the discount brand that I have been using! One thought that I want to share with you all. I understand why some people want to make their own cell. However, I have been reading a bunch of forums and find that many, many homemade units just do not hold up over the long or short haul. Every generator has a payback period. I seriously recommend buying a professionally built and engineered unit. $389.00 sounds like a lot of money, until you have to rebuild your $70.00 homemade unit two or five times within a year. My time and effort is worth more than $0.00! Isn't yours?

Sounds great. Can you answer two questions for me please:

1. How many liters is your engine?
2. Aprroximately, how many ml/min of HHO are your producing?
08-11-2008 07:56 AM
mattsauto Offline

RE: Added ELC Fuel Saver
LeeDa Wrote:Hi, installed the ELC Fuel Saver www.elcfuel.com last week and went from 23 HWY to 31.69 all HWY and no air on and no stops. Now I want to add a HHO system and see what happens. I will post the results when finished.

No location, No phone #, No $$ back warranty ???? Take the money and run...
08-17-2008 05:07 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ghahai ghato Offline

Renault Clio 1.2 manual FC with HHO
ghahai ghato Wrote:2005 Renault Clio 1.2 manual
58,400km/ 36,288miles
Self designed HHO gen (4amp - 6amp, 100+ml/min)
Water Injection System
O2 extender (no EFIE yet, will soon...)
15km/L - 16km/L - 18km/L - 20km/L - 24km/L(too sluggish)
Now average 20km/L or 47.04MPG

62,500km
Changed to new gen design;
cylindrical s/s tubes
4amp cold - 6amp hot => 200-250ml/min HHO
Water Injection System
O2 extender

*Recently clocked a high of 30.0km/L or 70.56 MPG (highway) Smile without the sluggishness issue...

Just got an EFIE from Kumaran yesterday... will b fixing it in tomorrow... can't wait to see what this baby does....Cool
Good LUck to us all...

ps. this is where i convert my fc from kmL to MPG http://www.vangeyn.net/mpg/
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2008 08:40 PM by ghahai ghato.)
08-17-2008 08:31 PM
LeeDa Offline

Trying to decide between using HHO or water injection, can I use both at the same time?

By the way I had no problem reaching ELC Fuel Saver tech support by phone and email from their contact page, they were quick to answer my install question, still very happy with the unit but I need to relocate it in a cooler location, and I wish the instruction manual was a little more detailed, thanks.
08-23-2008 09:36 AM
mattsauto Offline

LeeDa Wrote:Trying to decide between using HHO or water injection, can I use both at the same time?

By the way I had no problem reaching ELC Fuel Saver tech support by phone and email from their contact page, they were quick to answer my install question, still very happy with the unit but I need to relocate it in a cooler location, and I wish the instruction manual was a little more detailed, thanks.

You are GOOD!!!!!..., there was nothing there the last time I was on that page...good...very good...fast thinking...
08-23-2008 09:50 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hydrotinkerer Offline

1998 Dodge 3/4 ton 2500 series
5.9l cummins diesel
197,000 miles
HHO generator:Self designed
6 amps cold/12.5 amps hot
19 mpg base
23 mpg and still working on it
Have a 130 mile round trip 5 days a week, so gives me plenty of time to refine.
08-23-2008 02:32 PM