Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pro Motors Group HAFC
nismotekk Offline

Pro Motors Group HAFC
Has anyone heard of these guys? http://pmgumpg.com/ I watched the video of the interview they had on money TV. Its on the first page of their site. It made me mad when they said only 17% of the fossil fuel is actually burned in the combustion process. That is a bold faced lie! There is a big difference in COMBUSTION EFFIENCY, and MECHANICAL EFFIENCY! I will low ball the combustion effiency and say maybe 90%.If 83% of the fuel was not used, you would literally have gas dripping out of your exhaust. The CEO claims to be a Mercedes Benz master tech, so it makes his statement all the more wrong. If that was the case and he was a tech he should know better. Its this kind of publicity that gives our research a bad name. anyone that knows a thing or 2 about vehicles knows that the 83% of waste fuel is BS. Emissions would be absolutely ridiculous! I will contact them and inform them of the misinformation they are conveying. Has anyone bought one of their products? they seem to have dealerships and sellers set up already.
07-23-2008 03:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nismotekk Offline

RE: Pro Motors Group HAFC
This company http://gasadvancesystem.com/ looks to be the same as the one i posted above. Something smells fishy about the SWRI report now. God, I really hope the report was real.
07-23-2008 04:10 AM
nismotekk Offline

Ok guys sorry, dont mean to be a post whore....but I just called the gas advance system company. I spoke to someone who was"just taking orders" and knew nothing about the product or the SWRI report. Thats weird to me. I asked if their company had any affiliation with pro motors group, seeing as how their web sites were almost identical. she was not familiar with pro motors group. She said someone who was "more informed would call me back". Im not holding my breath, it will be a shame if the SWRI report was falsified. In the beginning of the report there are other papers that were not written by SWRI, I have read these papers elsewhere. That is what peaked my suspision right away. I really dont see why the SWRI would include those papers in their report. If the report is falsified it has to be reported right away. This could be terrible.
07-23-2008 04:24 AM
stevekos7 Offline

nismotekk Wrote:Ok guys sorry, dont mean to be a post whore....but I just called the gas advance system company. I spoke to someone who was"just taking orders" and knew nothing about the product or the SWRI report. Thats weird to me. I asked if their company had any affiliation with pro motors group, seeing as how their web sites were almost identical. she was not familiar with pro motors group. She said someone who was "more informed would call me back". Im not holding my breath, it will be a shame if the SWRI report was falsified. In the beginning of the report there are other papers that were not written by SWRI, I have read these papers elsewhere. That is what peaked my suspision right away. I really dont see why the SWRI would include those papers in their report. If the report is falsified it has to be reported right away. This could be terrible.

50% improvement in fuel consumption GUARANTEED! I would love to see the fine print. Either he's stupid or has bigger balls than I have.

Don't be surprised at how low people will go to make a buck.
07-23-2008 05:56 AM
nismotekk Offline

stevekos7 Wrote:
nismotekk Wrote:Ok guys sorry, dont mean to be a post whore....but I just called the gas advance system company. I spoke to someone who was"just taking orders" and knew nothing about the product or the SWRI report. Thats weird to me. I asked if their company had any affiliation with pro motors group, seeing as how their web sites were almost identical. she was not familiar with pro motors group. She said someone who was "more informed would call me back". Im not holding my breath, it will be a shame if the SWRI report was falsified. In the beginning of the report there are other papers that were not written by SWRI, I have read these papers elsewhere. That is what peaked my suspision right away. I really dont see why the SWRI would include those papers in their report. If the report is falsified it has to be reported right away. This could be terrible.

50% improvement in fuel consumption GUARANTEED! I would love to see the fine print. Either he's stupid or has bigger balls than I have.

Don't be surprised at how low people will go to make a buck.

This is why I am doubting the authenticity of the SWRI report. Which sucks because the SWRI is a very good research institute.
07-23-2008 05:59 AM
nismotekk Offline

nismotekk Wrote:This company http://gasadvancesystem.com/ looks to be the same as the one i posted above. Something smells fishy about the SWRI report now. God, I really hope the report was real.

Ok I just got off the phone with pro motors HAFC and they have no affiliation with gas advance. Gas advance stole their web site! do not buy from that company! I am not saying that pro motors is any better, we need to be careful of both companys.So now we still need to verify the SWRI report, which at this point is not looking good.
07-23-2008 07:18 AM
Pinhead Offline

Dutchman Enterprises manufactures the HAFC and leases/markets/sells the kits to smaller companies that sell and install them.

The "fine print" in the HAFC's minimum 50% guarantee, is it has to be installed and tuned by a certified installer/tuner for it to qualify for the guarantee.

The kit consists of a combination of technologies that, when used in conjunction, usually easily surpasses the 50% minimum. Mike Holler aka MPGMike has done a lot of the R&D for the kit and is pretty well known for his MPG expertise.
07-23-2008 07:58 AM
nismotekk Offline

Pinhead Wrote:Dutchman Enterprises manufactures the HAFC and leases/markets/sells the kits to smaller companies that sell and install them.

The "fine print" in the HAFC's minimum 50% guarantee, is it has to be installed and tuned by a certified installer/tuner for it to qualify for the guarantee.

The kit consists of a combination of technologies that, when used in conjunction, usually easily surpasses the 50% minimum. Mike Holler aka MPGMike has done a lot of the R&D for the kit and is pretty well known for his MPG expertise.

I understand that they lease/sell kits to smaller companies, but pro motors has never heard of this company.
07-23-2008 08:11 AM
johnh Offline

nismotekk Wrote:This company http://gasadvancesystem.com/ looks to be the same as the one i posted above. Something smells fishy about the SWRI report now. God, I really hope the report was real.

They pretty well misrepresented McAlisters stance on things I think

All Roy McAlisters research is on hydrogen Bi Fueling with a minimum of 5 to 7% hydrogen which is pretty well impossible with an onboard electrolyser.
If you have a look at the "Hydrogen Car and Multi Fuel Engine DVD" By Roy McAlister and Steven Harris from Knowledge publications McAlister Himself does not say that HHO is a scam but Steven Harris blasts it and calls it a con and as they are on the same team I would think that represents McAlisters veiwpoint as well.
Pretty disappointing if that is the stance of the Hydrogen Association but it looks like that is the case.
John
07-23-2008 10:20 AM