Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Problems with the HHO production
Mrjensen Offline

Problems with the HHO production
Hallo Guys.
I am new in here so I don’t have that much knowledge like you guys.
I have tried to add a HHO system to my car and I have tried to get it working for some month now. I build a wet cell and there was very small production compared to amp draw. I chose to go for the dry cell and I bought one (maybe a bad idea compared to build one myself). I tried to buy an assembly kit from USA but the expenses and taxes to get it to Denmark are way too high. So I bought one from a HHO cell manufacture in Portugal because there are some reduction in taxes when we buying things from an EU member country.
The problem is that it doesn’t produce HHO so I have tied to add a circulation pump without any gain. I have also tried to swap my dry cell to new one.
My car is a corolla from 85 with 1,3l with carburetor.
My cell has 31 plates system (+ 5N - 5N + 5N - 5N + 5N).
Dimension 110x110x180 mm.
I run it with demineralized water and KOH as electrolyte but I don’t know how much electrolyte. I put some KOH flakes into the water, wait, check amps and repeat until I have the wanted amp draw. I am using a cheap PWM to decrease the amp draw.
A video of the system:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/weisg8ro6buh39...em%202.mp4
I know it is a low amp draw(6 amp recommended by company to my engine size) on the video but it runs between 13-15 amps now and I only get few small bubbles each 15 sec.

Maybe you can spot mistakes from the text or the video. Thank you for you time.
05-19-2014 01:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mrjensen Offline

RE: Problems with the HHO production
Never mind. I found the problem. The problem was the PWM. I have tried to swap it with another PWM with no different. Now I have removed the PWM and control the amp draw with KOH. So I have learned that some cheap PWMs are bad quality.
05-25-2014 06:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply