Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Protium Fuel Systems
Don7777 Offline

Question Protium Fuel Systems
Has anybody bought a system from Protium Fuel Systems?
Are they a Reliable Company?
(This post was last modified: 08-12-2008 05:34 AM by Don7777.)
08-11-2008 12:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
fordescape1 Offline

RE: Protium Fuel Systems
I just received mine...
09-22-2008 03:03 AM
Don7777 Offline

fordescape1 Wrote:I just received mine...

Good Lets say in contact for I have the basic installed, but still waiting on some parts. If I can help don't be afraid to email me. My email is don77772001@yahoo.com
09-22-2008 06:52 AM
fordescape1 Offline

sounds good. I plan to photo-document each step of the process and possibly put up an independent blog or some other type of database to begin cataloging installations. I suspect finding locations for the RCR and accumulator will be difficult.
09-22-2008 06:57 AM
howiemandel Offline

Why does this post seems like its one guy talking to himself ?
09-22-2008 10:31 AM
Don7777 Offline

howiemandel Wrote:Why does this post seems like its one guy talking to himself ?

Well I know I'm not talking to my self. Is anything we can talk about.
09-24-2008 09:32 AM
howiemandel Offline

lol. No. Just seemed odd, One joined a few months ago. Said nothing. One joined and posted on same join day. Other person, woke up. Odd too that both people had the same exact generator. Wink

Its just odd. But I by no means mean anything in an evil spirit. Just thought it odd, is all.
Good Luck To YOU :!:+_
09-24-2008 09:51 AM
Don7777 Offline

No Problem-- I just hope everyone that buys a Protium Fuel System has better luck than me.
09-24-2008 10:46 AM
glennb Offline

Don7777 Wrote:Has anybody bought a system from Protium Fuel Systems?

Yes i have few months ago. These look good on their site but they are not made very well at all! they used galv/zinc plated nuts inside there cell which provided the contact to the plates and they used galv/zinc plated "Econ-Grip" end caps which had solder on the bolt to seal it and we know what happens to metal when you tin it to solder-it rusts!!!. The parts that they don't make are aftermarket parts which look good but there's are very backyard.
I have had to modify my cell a couple of times. They don't reply to emails or if they do they say that they will get back to you. They have promised to send me an upgrade kit but never have , which is a joke because i haven't even got all the parts for my kit now as i'm still missing my PWM or "conditioner" as they call it.The agent i brought mine through is waiting on kits and a total of about 8 PWM's (from april!)so make you own judgement but if anyone wants some photo's to prove this you can ask and i'll send them to you.
Glenn
12-13-2008 05:00 PM
glennb Offline

Hi all,
Protiums website doesn't load and apparantley there phones don't work either!!! don't know whats going on but the email are not bouncing yet
Glenn

glennb Wrote:
Don7777 Wrote:Has anybody bought a system from Protium Fuel Systems?

Yes i have few months ago. These look good on their site but they are not made very well at all! they used galv/zinc plated nuts inside there cell which provided the contact to the plates and they used galv/zinc plated "Econ-Grip" end caps which had solder on the bolt to seal it and we know what happens to metal when you tin it to solder-it rusts!!!. The parts that they don't make are aftermarket parts which look good but there's are very backyard.
I have had to modify my cell a couple of times. They don't reply to emails or if they do they say that they will get back to you. They have promised to send me an upgrade kit but never have , which is a joke because i haven't even got all the parts for my kit now as i'm still missing my PWM or "conditioner" as they call it.The agent i brought mine through is waiting on kits and a total of about 8 PWM's (from april!)so make you own judgement but if anyone wants some photo's to prove this you can ask and i'll send them to you.
Glenn
12-17-2008 05:20 PM