Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PunchHHO.Com New Plate Config Photos Nice!
punchhho Offline

PunchHHO.Com New Plate Config Photos Nice!
    Over here at PunchHHO.Com We never stop inventing this is the latest plate config for the punch 2.0, you can see more pics updated reg on the pics page on our site. http://www.punchhho.com/pictures.php

If you have any questions hit me up here or in Email I can be found here at punchhho@gmail.com

Thanks guys
Tom
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2008 01:44 AM by punchhho.)
11-03-2008 01:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

RE: PunchHHO.Com New Plate Config Photos Nice!
*sigh* I really hope you're not another spammer who's going to promote the crap out of your business on our forums. The last thing we need is yet another flaming debate on why your cell is the only one that will ever work and our sucks and blah blah. BUT you didn't mention that yet, so I'm going to keep my fingers crossed and say welcome to the forums! Don't make me eat those words, though. Tongue

Anyway, with that aside your cell looks descent. What bolts do you have leading to the top (leads)? And it that shrink wrap on the outside of each one? Good job for insulating them if so! What's your production and number (amps, volts, LPM, electrolyte, etc.)?

Just read your product catalog. You have one MAJOR design flaw so far, and that's advertising 2.5LPM from 40A!! Holy sh^$ man, are you trying to be an alternator terrorist or something? The poor thing never did anything to you, so why try to work it to death? You should try to post ACTUAL results instead of ridiculous lab tests. I could post my cell doing 50A if you'd like, but what would that possibly prove? That I can make a lot of gas?? We wat to see typical application results. And if you think 40A is typical, it's not. We all work for under 20A, mostly around 10A or lower. An alternator generates around 10A "floating" so then it doesn't have to work for your HHO being made. If it does have to work, we want it to be as easy as possible so that it may still live to see next month.

Sorry if some of this was harsh, I just wanted to point out a critical mistake you have made in your advertising/cell design. Please consider posting results under 15A even, and then we could help you more from there. Have a great day! Big Grin

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
11-03-2008 09:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hygear Offline

Looks like another plates innabath water heater to me.Imo I think they need to rethink the design if they want to keep up with dry cell efficiency.My dry cell runs 40 amps but the LPM is almost 4. I've got 345 horses and a 160 amp alternator,so I guess you could say my truck has an anti terrorist defense feature built in. LOL

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quadcab 4x4 5.7 hemi
11-03-2008 12:17 PM
RDKamikaze Offline
Because Saving Gas Matters

hygear Wrote:so I guess you could say my truck has an anti terrorist defense feature built in. LOL

LOL!! I like that, but too bad we didn't have your alternator to prevent 9/11 on whoever buys this guy's gen. In a case like yours it looks reasonable to do over 20A, heck eve 40A for you sounds like me doing 15A to my car. But for normal cars, there's no way in heck my 100A alternator would last a year with that much current. It's all about keeping it under control, right kids?

Again, PLEASE don't become King Spamalot of your "miracle generator" if that's what you intended to do. We would love to help you build a more efficient design, however, and stop hurting our name for HHO development. Big Grin

My Car:
2006 Toyota Solara 2.4L 4cyl.
-Aftermarket (JPP) header
-DNX exhaust
-Injen Short-Ram Intake (SRI)

Add yourself to the HHO member map!!
11-03-2008 12:23 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
realtyroy Offline

He could always send one of his systems to HHO Scambusters for independent testing and posting to the board. If its a good product the info would be all over all of the boards and he would I'm sure be receiving new orders because of it. Plus the system would back in his hands in 30 days.

If it is BS however that would be posted as well and you know how that will go over.

So Punch man are you up to the challenge??

Realtyroy Scambuster!

RealtyRoy-HHO Scambuster
http://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/

2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4.7
2001 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
1964 Chev Impala SS 409 My baby!

A day is a day but the day I save gas is a good day!!
11-03-2008 03:12 PM
mike Offline

Hey guys,

Just so you know, I use a Punch unit in my car. I've attached a photo of it here. I'm sorry it's a little kludged up. I have a panel mounted ammeter temporarily attached so I can see it from the engine compartment, as well as a flow meter, while I execute some mad science under there. But I can tell you that his units are well built, and are a good value in terms of price vs performance.

It's natural that he's posting news about his product here, as we've been doing business together for nearly a year now. His product is the real deal, and so is he.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2008 04:10 PM by mike.)
11-03-2008 04:09 PM
dogman Offline

I bought his Punch 1.0 a couple of months ago before I found all of this insightful information on this forum. I currently am pulling 20 amps (controlled by PWM) and producing about 1 LPM. I have been using EFIE (off and on) at different offsets and have not seen any increase. I have not been overly impressed yet. I have been looking at Smack's design as it seems like a good design to suit my inexperience (but learning more everday). I'm also beginning to wonder if 1 LPM is enough for a 3.8L V6. By the way, he used to have a forum on his website, but has removed it??? What's up Tom? I know there were starting to be some negative replies, but thast is how we make things better!

Doug
2003 Buick Lesabre Limited
3.8L V6
Minot, ND
11-03-2008 04:16 PM
Gary Offline

Dry cells Forever!
I do your 1l/min at 12 amps...and 85 degrees.
11-03-2008 04:23 PM
punchhho Offline

dogman Wrote:I bought his Punch 1.0 a couple of months ago before I found all of this insightful information on this forum. I currently am pulling 20 amps (controlled by PWM) and producing about 1 LPM. I have been using EFIE (off and on) at different offsets and have not seen any increase. I have not been overly impressed yet. I have been looking at Smack's design as it seems like a good design to suit my inexperience (but learning more everday). I'm also beginning to wonder if 1 LPM is enough for a 3.8L V6. By the way, he used to have a forum on his website, but has removed it??? What's up Tom? I know there were starting to be some negative replies, but thast is how we make things better!
So what your saying is is that my product does exactly what its advertised to do and your not impressed? Just wondering? and the forum is still there we just removed the links to the public while we fix the graphics on the top. Listen unless you bring your car to my shop so I can tune it for you I can not promise any gains, in fact it says that on my site that we can not promise any results that's all up to you and how you install and tune everything! What I DO promise is that my product does as claimed. You might be right 1 lpm may not be enough for your application and that's why I offer the 2.0 that will deliver over double that. Its all up to you as the customer I cant tell you what to buy you make that decision.
11-03-2008 04:34 PM
dogman Offline

Tom,
I understand your product does what is advertised and that is why I have not given up with the product. I believe I can get results with due diligence. Once I see some positive results, I will look at possibly building a more efficient cell. Sorry about accusing you of deliberately removing the forum. Once I didn't see the link at the top, I freaked out because it was like a lifeline to read information (as is this forum). I do a lot reading and not much posting.

Doug
2003 Buick Lesabre Limited
3.8L V6
Minot, ND
11-03-2008 04:51 PM