Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pure hydrogen dry cell
wimax Offline

Pure hydrogen dry cell
Good morning guys. I am new to the site here but i watch long as guest.
You have awesome themes and ideas.

I would like your opinion on those who say they have hydrogen units, producing pure hydrogen. One product that I looked internet is from this site,www.hydrobullet.com, but i would like your opinion on whether, if i buy something like www.hydrobullet.com/pure-hydrogen-separator-kits/r11-separator-kit.html R11 Separator Kit i would have more fuel economy of many common HHO dry cells ?

Thanks and if I open the wrong subject in the wrong place, i would like to apologize.
05-11-2013 12:02 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Pure hydrogen dry cell
Welcome to the forum.

Some years ago I created a forum specifically for this exact subject. You can find out about it here:

http://www.fuel-saver.org/Forum-H2-Systems

There was a thought at one point that using an HH only system (separating out the "O") would make it so that an EFIE wasn't needed. The theory being that the additional oxygen added by an HHO system was what caused the sensors to read so lean.

You'll see a number of posts from me in that forum where I show the math involved with that theory. To keep it short and simple, you would basically have to use about 2,000 times as much HHO as what we normally use, to have an impact on the oxygen sensor. The amount of HHO used compared to the volume of air going through the engine is TINY.

However, that doesn't prove that a hydrogen only system won't get better mileage. But I've personally never seen any evidence of that.

So, that's my 2 cents worth on the subject. I see no advantage at all to the hydrogen only systems.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
05-13-2013 03:19 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply