Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
QMAX Fuel Management System
bpdistributing Offline

QMAX Fuel Management System
Does anyone have experience with QMax nano tech products for the fuel line and/ or air intake system? Any fuel savings to speak of when using these?http://qmaxenergysaver.com/v1/?page_id=3933.
06-08-2015 06:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ansis99 Offline

RE: QMAX Fuel Management System
Hi!
All these "super max, molecular, nano, improver`s" after perfect examination fall in peaces... . All these "goodies" are based on 1. simple fact- it is faith and belief of this "magical" piece. Success is based on the "no masturbating" action with the acceleration pedal. Peoples in the country's, where family's moving around with 3, 4, 5, 6 Liter engines, instead of mini cars- it is "cultural" thing. When man`s, girls, mothers, old women`s body weight is about 60kg, it is normal- we buy Nissan`s, VW Golf`s, Toyota`s, and all other "small's". When peoples body weight is about 100 - 150 kg it is normal- they can`t put our self in these tiny small`s. They drive with "normal" car! After some time, money river is dry out and peoples think... how to reduce consumption, without change of the car. And Voila! Super nano, magneto, magic "better`er" is here! And it is normal for everyone to buy these super garbage things! Go and buy! Smile I tell you story of magnets. In my country we are some 20 friends, which love to make something interesting, to make "new bicycle" Smile. We are mechanics, electronics, aviation, art peoples and we are friends... We test everything and everything is garbage... after testing... Smile All these Free Energy things we test in 1000 ways- all is garbage. In one day one of our rally mechanic and driver tell me story- he is purchased magnets for nano, atomic fuel dissociation... and Ye! he is telling- everything working great! After 1 month he is starting to tell, no something is not good... all super saves disappeared... He just start drive in normal conditions! He start to "masturbate" acceleration pedal... and nothing! No saves at all! Everything is simple- make your car ideal! Everything must be tuned, make your car drive with LED lamps! It is real saving! My consumption is drooping down to about 300-400mL to 100km of road! I just don`t switch ON halogen lamps when I drive in "day" conditions. All lamps are LED,but "brake" lamps are incandescent, because I don`t have good 20W replacement for now. Maybe in the future! OK. I hope it will help to you! All the best!
06-10-2015 08:23 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply