gte Offline

Question about your Efie
What exactly are the differences between

this

[Image: DualEfieSmdCircuitBoard_LRG.jpg]

and this

[Image: EfieDualDelux_LRG.jpg]

Multimeter leads and a case?

Also, if I were to order the circuit board one, when do you think it'll be available to ship, based on the 500 boards that you stated you've received (are all of those already sold?)

Thanks!
06-16-2008 04:28 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Question about your Efie
Yes, that's the difference. Also note that the Deluxe model has a panel mounted adjustment pot, and the circuit board has a pcb mounted pot. Other than that, the circuit boards are the same.

I haven't received the 500 boards yet. I'll get them between 21-28 June. It's best to order ahead so you don't get behind the big backlog of orders that I always have after being out for a while.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
06-16-2008 09:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gte Offline

RE: Question about your Efie
Sounds good, I just ordered

mike Wrote:Yes, that's the difference. Also note that the Deluxe model has a panel mounted adjustment pot, and the circuit board has a pcb mounted pot. Other than that, the circuit boards are the same.

I haven't received the 500 boards yet. I'll get them between 21-28 June. It's best to order ahead so you don't get behind the big backlog of orders that I always have after being out for a while.
06-17-2008 07:05 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply