Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Questions.Please help.
Phil Chapman Offline

Questions.Please help.
1) How are you guys measuring input AMPs?
2) I'm not getting hardly any production from my unit. I've got it mixed to the directions given to me, But it's making very, very little gas. I asked the guy I bought it from what it is and he said ...PH and something else. 1/4 to a 1/2 tsp. to a gallon of distilled water. And the guy say's that there's support, But very little of that too.

Its a 8 plate system with the outsides being 1 pos. and 1 neg.?from what I can tell. I'll try to attach a pic. I am brand new to this science. Thanks
06-08-2011 03:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
martinruf Offline

RE: Questions.Please help.
(06-08-2011 03:59 PM)Phil Chapman Wrote:  2) I'm not getting hardly any production from my unit (XXX Name). I've got it mixed to the directions given to me (XXX which is?), But it's making very, very little gas. I asked the guy I bought it from what it is and he said ...PH and something else. 1/4 to a 1/2 tsp. of XXX to a gallon of distilled water. And the guy say's that there's support, But very little of that too.

1) source - amper meter - cell
2) Please fill in the XXX

(06-08-2011 03:59 PM)Phil Chapman Wrote:  ... But it's making very, very little gas.
the little gas is enough for saving with a car. In my footer you see, that 1-3 Amp is enough to get from 28.6 mpg up to 36.9 mpg

Ford C-Max 1.8i flexfuel (petrol)
Victor-Tupperware-Cell
4x 5N at 1-2AMP
20% less Liter/100km
06-09-2011 12:00 AM
Phil Chapman Offline

(06-09-2011 12:00 AM)martinruf Wrote:  
(06-08-2011 03:59 PM)Phil Chapman Wrote:  2) I'm not getting hardly any production from my unit (XXX Name). I've got it mixed to the directions given to me (XXX which is?), But it's making very, very little gas. I asked the guy I bought it from what it is and he said ...PH and something else. 1/4 to a 1/2 tsp. of XXX to a gallon of distilled water. And the guy say's that there's support, But very little of that too.

1) source - amper meter - cell
2) Please fill in the XXX

(06-08-2011 03:59 PM)Phil Chapman Wrote:  ... But it's making very, very little gas.
the little gas is enough for saving with a car. In my footer you see, that 1-3 Amp is enough to get from 28.6 mpg up to 36.9 mpg

When I say very little output......I mean no bubbles in the water glass and it seems to just "fizz" a little bit inside the booster.
I think it's what they call a smack booster? 8 Plates inside of a water filter casing.
And as far as the electrolyte, It's a mixture of PH nad something else.....He won't tell me what. Like I said in my original post......1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon of ph to a gallon of distilled water.
Thanks

Where are you placing the meter probes when measuring amps?
06-09-2011 02:02 AM
Phil Chapman Offline

Sorry......it's a 9 plate system.
06-09-2011 03:45 AM
martinruf Offline

(06-09-2011 02:02 AM)Phil Chapman Wrote:  
(06-09-2011 12:00 AM)martinruf Wrote:  1) source - amper meter - cell
Where are you placing the meter probes when measuring amps?
1) battery - meter probes -cell

I don't know "PH". I use KOH. (no so good are NaOH oder "baking soda")
But add more of the "ph" till you will reach the 3 amps.

to measure your output, use a inverted PET bottle full of water in a bucket of water.

Victor-Tupperware-Cell
4x 5N at 1-2AMP
20% less Liter/100km
06-10-2011 08:11 AM
Phil Chapman Offline

Thanks Martin.....
06-11-2011 04:57 AM
Phil Chapman Offline

OK.....I added anothr teaspoon of "Ph". I can't seem to make the amps rise. I'm putting the probes right on the neg. and positive post and getting a reading of 1.26.Doesn't move at all. I will be getting some KOH soon. Martin...Can you give me a recipe to start with for the KOH AND WATER? THANKS
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 09:19 AM by Phil Chapman.)
06-11-2011 08:56 AM
martinruf Offline

(06-11-2011 08:56 AM)Phil Chapman Wrote:  OK.....I added anothr teaspoon of "Ph". I can't seem to make the amps rise. I'm putting the probes right on the neg. and positive post and getting a reading of 1.26.Doesn't move at all. I will be getting some KOH soon. Martin...Can you give me a recipe to start with for the KOH AND WATER? THANKS
What are you measure? amp or Volt?
amp: Batterie (+) --- probes --- Cell (+)
Batterie (-) -------------- Cell (-)

Like you did it and you measure amp, then your batterie has only 1.26 amp left. This is like nothing.
While my measuring my car is running to give the needed amp. The batterie alone isn't enough.

My KOH was delivered in small pills.
The quanitity of KOH depends on the used water. Destilled water and start with 20 pills for 4 amps.
air-conditioning-water needs more KOH and loose more KOH in time.

Maybe you have to add "ph" while electrolyse is running, similare like NCE.

Victor-Tupperware-Cell
4x 5N at 1-2AMP
20% less Liter/100km
06-30-2011 11:23 PM
Phil Chapman Offline

(06-30-2011 11:23 PM)martinruf Wrote:  
(06-11-2011 08:56 AM)Phil Chapman Wrote:  OK.....I added anothr teaspoon of "Ph". I can't seem to make the amps rise. I'm putting the probes right on the neg. and positive post and getting a reading of 1.26.Doesn't move at all. I will be getting some KOH soon. Martin...Can you give me a recipe to start with for the KOH AND WATER? THANKS
What are you measure? amp or Volt?
amp: Batterie (+) --- probes --- Cell (+)
Batterie (-) -------------- Cell (-)

Like you did it and you measure amp, then your batterie has only 1.26 amp left. This is like nothing.
While my measuring my car is running to give the needed amp. The batterie alone isn't enough.

My KOH was delivered in small pills.
The quanitity of KOH depends on the used water. Destilled water and start with 20 pills for 4 amps.
air-conditioning-water needs more KOH and loose more KOH in time.

Maybe you have to add "ph" while electrolyse is running, similare like NCE.

Battery is under back seat so I can't measure battery to cell.
07-15-2011 06:16 PM