Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
RVS treatment
Roland Jacques Offline

RE: RVS treatment
Looks like i forgot to post my results on this forum. and I'll look for the exact data that collected later. but i can tell you it was worth the money.

I can tell you the US RVS distributor was not selling the same product as the Canadian guy was . Go with the RVSMASTER Canada, the US stuff did not last very long, my compression went back down with the US stuff (Nanomaxx) after a few months.

On my big truck that i used the RVS Master on I dropped the oil pan and checked out a few parts, over a year later & 30,000 mile, the stuff works like they say it does. That engine had 220,000 total miles. I could not feel anything but smooth surfaces even when i could see what looks like scratches and wear.

MPG was a little more subjective on my big truck no real gains. But with my mini vans short term i did get 10% on my minivans. that was with Nanomaxx version. i have i different minivan i should try the Canadian stuff on.

Hum did a quick search it looks like the companies split up now it is just "RVS Master" that good should keep confusion down.
I forgot to thank you Mika for turning me on to this stuff, good find.

Thanks
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2011 05:27 AM by Roland Jacques.)
06-23-2011 05:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Roland Jacques Offline

That new RVS Master website sucks on all levels! I hope they fix it soon, i can't find the contact # or the order page...
06-23-2011 06:27 AM
Roland Jacques Offline

(06-23-2011 06:27 AM)Roland Jacques Wrote:  That new RVS Master website sucks on all levels! I hope they fix it soon, i can't find the contact # or the order page...

Looks like there are some bogus RVS sites watch out the bad one has dashes in the name.
there real site is good. http://www.rvsmaster.com/order.html
06-24-2011 12:53 PM
Roland Jacques Offline

(04-01-2011 06:47 PM)Llew Wrote:  Hi, this is hard to belive. " Molly Slip " is the only thing that worked for me. Mollyblem deham is its cemical name, I doubt I have the rite spelling !!! :-). But don't put it auto trans, the bands will slip. I am presentley using Proma in my engine, because the idle oil pressure is low. There are no rattles or knocks in my engine. Jaguar XJ6. Oh I am a retired pro machanic.
I'm an retired mechanic also, aviation. The coolest thing i saw with this was seeing what looked like grooves in my oil pump shaft. but when i ran my finger nail across it i could not feel it. That and the compression check is what has sold me.

I here molly is great as a lube additive how long it last is been a big question. In some text i've read that molly in oil in the slightest interferes with treatments like RVS. One guy even said if you have ever used molly ever forget about cermet to metal treatments like RVS in the same engine. I would think a good flush would take care of it.

I look forward to hearing grigalid results.
06-28-2011 03:33 PM
SlibeseeNal Offline
SlibeseeNalAV

Some bumf about purchasing low cost Accutane in Canada
accutane
buy accutane
buy accutane
accutane
buy accutane
buy accutane
accutane

accutane
(This post was last modified: 05-01-2012 07:42 AM by SlibeseeNal.)
05-01-2012 07:39 AM
audi101 Offline

i see this is an old thread but i thought id ask anyways. ive found 2 different sites claiming to sell the rvs stuff, http://www.rvsmaster.com/index.html
http://www.rvs-tec.com/English/index.htm

which one is legit because the prices of the products are that each sells are different?

thanks for any help you guys can give
12-08-2012 02:29 PM
Mika Offline

Rvs-tec.com would be the original site, which I can tell for sure that it works. Don't know about the rvsmaster.com, better buy from rvs-tec.

Edit:seems to be the very same stuff, doesn't matter where you buy it.

BTW, I have treated my Scania truck's engine, transmission and differential with this stuff, couldn't believe how much difference it made to an old truck which has been driven well over 1 000 000km. Gear changes smoothed out and I felt pretty clear power increase during a 1500km trip that I made after adding the first treatment of rvs.

Also, our VW T4 caravelle's auto transmission slips now much less and works better anyways after treating it.

As you can see, I drive truck for living, not sell these fluids, not then, not now. And I still recommend you try it before you make your statement if it works or not.

This is still the easiest way to improve your fuel mileage.
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2013 03:46 AM by Mika.)
02-13-2013 03:26 AM
think411 Offline

Hey Mika,

Just read your post.
I tried the stuff after someone I know who was VERY cautious on this did a 180 after trying it when nothing else worked.
He had an engine with two cylinders with 30lbs and 50lbs pressure. Basically the engine was shot. He called the guy who sold it and the guy told him that since the cylinders are so far gone, he has to inject it into the cylinders directly instead of dumping it in the oil. Well he did just that and called the RVS guy back within 2 hours and was extremely exited at the results. Those two cylinders went from 30 and 50 to 150 each in less than two hours.
Have heard about RVS from others but ignored it until this guy I know personally told me his story. I called the RVS guy since I will do almost anything to get better gas mileage and preserve the engine.
Did it right before a head gasket change at 270k miles.
The mechanic asked me how long ago I swapped out the engine. Told him it was the original and he didn't believe me. Said the engine was so clean inside(probably my water injection steam cleaned it) and the cylinders were between 160-173 lbs which is like new. He still was floored seeing this was the original engine at 270k miles.
My guess with the pressure is that the RVS filled in any wear on the pistons.
Of course this is only speculation on the cylinder pressure being from the RVS since I didnt know the pressure before treatment. But the guy who recommended it to me was the real testimony since nothing he knew(expert mechanic) could fix the problem he had and in such a short time which was less than 2 hours after he called the RVS guy.
11-23-2014 03:29 PM
Ansis99 Offline

Hi!
About 10 years ago I use this RVS on my VW Golf2 (old engine- now I have newer one) engine. I don`t remember was there some fuel improvements or not, but there was real noise suppression. The "instruction" was- flush out old oil and than after new oil in pouring in use first part of RVS, than at idle make engine run 15? minutes? add other part of RVS treatment. I do it and engine goes quiet and quiet... It was fact.
P.S. My engine dies in interesting way- it corrode through one side of engine (where timing belt located).
12-01-2014 01:20 PM