Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ready made systems + ECU remapping
RSKinghan Offline

Ready made systems + ECU remapping
Hi guys,

I initially found out about HHO after seeing an advert for it in a local health food shop. Ever since then I've been doing research trynig to look for a decent readymade system that doesn't cost the world. I'm Uk based and have found systems ranging from £28 to £600 (dollars is x 1.6). Anyway, as I've done the research I thought I'd list the links to them here so you could have a look, some of them are listings on ebay as well.

I'm very interested in getting a HHO system as my new job requires a fair bit of driving. My car is a Mazda 3 1.6 TS Turbo Diesel 2004. I emailed Mike about an EIFE and he said that it is unlikely I would need one as my car is a diesel. One thing that I was considering was getting my ECU remapped for better performance - apparently this is particularly effective on Turbodiesels and can see increases in HP of around 20 to 60 as well as better MPG Link to a site that does ECU remapping and HHO. Now I was wondering if this would work after I got a HHO fitted i.e. would the different values produced by the engine using the HHO be measured by the computer and would they then be alterable. Also could I use an ECU remapper rather than a MAP?

Anyway, here are the links to the products I have found - Would be interesting to know if any of you have used them or what there quality is.

Homemade £28 on Ebay

Homemade £45 on Ebay

One from Marchlabs on Ebay

£125 on Ebay

£160 - Looks Professional

£195 - Looks V.Professional

Now here a links to websites that area selling kits:

Some are UK based some are US:

UK based, standard kit £65, with Electronics £165

Based on Water4Gas kit charged at $125

Hydro Fuel Solutions $150

UK based Company starting at £189, £330 with DEFIE

My HHO Hybrid Wet cell $250, Dry Cell $400

UK based HHO No Price but High Spec

US based - website not showing products but looks interesting 'patent pending'

B3 Hydrogen Booster Complete kit $570 - They aslo have this piece of Electronic Equipment- http://stores.homestead.com/hydrogengara...Detail.bok

UK Based Company £220 (emailed me the price)

Range of Kits from the US based Lang Brothers new generation kits start at $245

Kit from IHHOI Member 'Dry-cell' $499

I hope I've done a service posting these rather than broken any forum rules. I don't think it is a bad thing to have these all together so they can be compared by people who know what they are talking about.

Cheers,

Rob
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2010 07:39 AM by RSKinghan.)
02-16-2010 07:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DC-Hybrids.com Offline

RE: Ready made systems + ECU remapping
(02-16-2010 07:37 AM)RSKinghan Wrote:  Hi guys,

I initially found out about HHO after seeing an advert for it in a local health food shop. Ever since then I've been doing research trynig to look for a decent readymade system that doesn't cost the world. I'm Uk based and have found systems ranging from £28 to £600 (dollars is x 1.6). Anyway, as I've done the research I thought I'd list the links to them here so you could have a look, some of them are listings on ebay as well.

I'm very interested in getting a HHO system as my new job requires a fair bit of driving. My car is a Mazda 3 1.6 TS Turbo Diesel 2004. I emailed Mike about an EIFE and he said that it is unlikely I would need one as my car is a diesel. One thing that I was considering was getting my ECU remapped for better performance - apparently this is particularly effective on Turbodiesels and can see increases in HP of around 20 to 60 as well as better MPG Link to a site that does ECU remapping and HHO. Now I was wondering if this would work after I got a HHO fitted i.e. would the different values produced by the engine using the HHO be measured by the computer and would they then be alterable. Also could I use an ECU remapper rather than a MAP?

Anyway, here are the links to the products I have found - Would be interesting to know if any of you have used them or what there quality is.

Homemade £28 on Ebay

Homemade £45 on Ebay

One from Marchlabs on Ebay

£125 on Ebay

£160 - Looks Professional

£195 - Looks V.Professional

Now here a links to websites that area selling kits:

Some are UK based some are US:

UK based, standard kit £65, with Electronics £165

Based on Water4Gas kit charged at $125

Hydro Fuel Solutions $150

UK based Company starting at £189, £330 with DEFIE

My HHO Hybrid Wet cell $250, Dry Cell $400

UK based HHO No Price but High Spec

US based - website not showing products but looks interesting 'patent pending'

B3 Hydrogen Booster Complete kit $570 - They aslo have this piece of Electronic Equipment- http://stores.homestead.com/hydrogengara...Detail.bok

UK Based Company £220 (emailed me the price)

Range of Kits from the US based Lang Brothers new generation kits start at $245

DC-Hybrids.com

Kit from IHHOI Member 'Dry-cell' $499

I hope I've done a service posting these rather than broken any forum rules. I don't think it is a bad thing to have these all together so they can be compared by people who know what they are talking about.

Cheers,

Rob

David Gibson
www.dc-hybrids.com
1-888-813-2492
02-16-2010 09:41 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply