Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Referral not showing on stats.
picturedean Offline

Referral not showing on stats.
A friend of mine (Ron Dumas of 29 Palms California) ordered a product through my site and it's not showing on my stats when I log in. I checked the code and everything looks ok. My site is aquawaterfuel.com and the ad is on the right. Did I do something wrong?

Thanks,
Walt
08-14-2008 08:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Referral not showing on stats.
Hi Walt,

Check it again now. The affiliate management software I use will auto approve commissions, but there is a delay on it. You won't see it show up (I believe) until it's been approved. I had that delay set for 1 week, and coincidentally I just discovered that and have set it for 1 day (the lowest setting). I also manually approved all of the outstanding commissions.

So if you check again, you should see your commission(s). In the future you should see them a day after they occur.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
08-15-2008 11:33 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
picturedean Offline

It's been a few days and stil nothing is showing.
Walt

mike Wrote:Hi Walt,

Check it again now. The affiliate management software I use will auto approve commissions, but there is a delay on it. You won't see it show up (I believe) until it's been approved. I had that delay set for 1 week, and coincidentally I just discovered that and have set it for 1 day (the lowest setting). I also manually approved all of the outstanding commissions.

So if you check again, you should see your commission(s). In the future you should see them a day after they occur.
08-17-2008 11:39 AM
mike Offline

Hi Walt,

Oh, yes, I see. Your link is not an affiliate link, but just a regular link. It won't tell my system that the link was from your site. I'm sorry, I didn't look at it before because I assumed you were just experiencing the delay in getting commissions approved.

I copied that link and the hyperlink on your site is as follows:

Code:
http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/EFIE_All.html

Compare that to a correct affiliate link from my test account:
Quote:http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/affiliates/...6_1_tlid_7

In order to correct your link, you need to go to your affiliate control panel and click on the "Affiliate Tools" button. There you can select text or graphic links, which you can cut and paste into your web page. When you use those tools, your links will look just like mine but the "id=106_1" will have a different number which will be for your affiliate account.

As a note, the link that I posted will take someone to my documents page, so the full html segment looks like this:
Quote:<a href="http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=106_1_tlid_7">EFIE Documents Section</a>

Visit Our Documents Page
08-17-2008 08:38 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
picturedean Offline

Thanks Mike,
I will try again, but that is where I got the cut and paste graphic is from the affiliate control panel like you say, and the "Affiliate Tools" button. I just pasted it into my site. That's why I thought it would work.
Walt
mike Wrote:Hi Walt,

Oh, yes, I see. Your link is not an affiliate link, but just a regular link. It won't tell my system that the link was from your site. I'm sorry, I didn't look at it before because I assumed you were just experiencing the delay in getting commissions approved.

I copied that link and the hyperlink on your site is as follows:

Code:
http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/EFIE_All.html

Compare that to a correct affiliate link from my test account:
Quote:http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/affiliates/...6_1_tlid_7

In order to correct your link, you need to go to your affiliate control panel and click on the "Affiliate Tools" button. There you can select text or graphic links, which you can cut and paste into your web page. When you use those tools, your links will look just like mine but the "id=106_1" will have a different number which will be for your affiliate account.

As a note, the link that I posted will take someone to my documents page, so the full html segment looks like this:
Quote:<a href="http://www.fuelsaver-mpg.com/affiliates/jrox.php?id=106_1_tlid_7">EFIE Documents Section</a>
08-18-2008 07:55 AM
mike Offline

If you cut and paste the html code, you will see the "jrox.php?id=..." like in my example. If you don't see that code, it won't work as an affiliate link.

Visit Our Documents Page
08-18-2008 08:26 AM
bioshock73 Offline

I am new to this site and I had a question about installing an hho generator on a Duramax 6.6. Are there any electronics that need to be installed. I have heard both yes and no. I am getting no gain from the unit I have installed on my truck. I am kinda at a loss. I have heard about MAP, MAF, MAS, EFIE SENSORS. Did I leave any out. Any body have any advise.

Thanks, Ryan
09-25-2008 02:28 PM