Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Run Your car On Water
harlfishing Offline

Run Your car On Water
Does anyone know anything about this outfit?

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=opmind
05-21-2008 02:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skiers4ever Offline

RE: Run Your car On Water
Not much really but I did order the ebook first to see if I could build a generator myself. Over 100 pages of greek to me, but my mechanical ability is quite limited. I can tell you that I requested a refund after reading the entire ebook and they did refund my money. Unfortunately they did it without letting me know they did it so I sent 4 messages requesting a refund. I called my credit card company to contest the charge but I found that they did indeed refund me the full amount so it worked out. I guess Clickbank is not known for it's communication skills. The seller never responded to my email for a refund either. I ended up buying a Hydro Super 2 unit and got it installed today. It produces lots of bubbles but it'll take a while for me to test the results. See my post here: http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php?tid=302

Good luck!
John

2007 Honda Ridgeline 3.5L 4WD
Hydro Super 2 installed on 5/21/08
Colorado - 10,000 Feet!
05-21-2008 02:47 PM
harlfishing Offline

I appreciate the info. I built my own and get about 1 lpm. I'm really trying to get 2-3 lpm.

skiers4ever Wrote:Not much really but I did order the ebook first to see if I could build a generator myself. Over 100 pages of greek to me, but my mechanical ability is quite limited. I can tell you that I requested a refund after reading the entire ebook and they did refund my money. Unfortunately they did it without letting me know they did it so I sent 4 messages requesting a refund. I called my credit card company to contest the charge but I found that they did indeed refund me the full amount so it worked out. I guess Clickbank is not known for it's communication skills. The seller never responded to my email for a refund either. I ended up buying a Hydro Super 2 unit and got it installed today. It produces lots of bubbles but it'll take a while for me to test the results. See my post here: http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php?tid=302

Good luck!
John
05-21-2008 05:22 PM
skiers4ever Offline

That's cool that you were able to build your own. I wish I had the talent. You said what you built creates about one lpm...how did you measure that? My unit is suppose to generate around two lpm...I would love to test that. It does produce quite a bit so I don't doubt it...I just want to verify that it does. Thanks, John

Colorado - 10,000 Feet!
05-21-2008 06:08 PM
harlfishing Offline

Empty a 2 liter soda bottle. Get a 5 gallon bucket and fill it most of the way full. Fill the soda bottle and flip it upside down into the bucket. Stick the hose from the output of your generator and time it for 1 minute. That will give you a pretty good idea. I used a 1 liter bottle to test mine just because I thought that's what it was putting out.

Are you able to see inside you generator? If so, how many plates did they use in it?

Thanks, Dan

skiers4ever Wrote:That's cool that you were able to build your own. I wish I had the talent. You said what you built creates about one lpm...how did you measure that? My unit is suppose to generate around two lpm...I would love to test that. It does produce quite a bit so I don't doubt it...I just want to verify that it does. Thanks, John
05-21-2008 07:36 PM
skiers4ever Offline

Thanks Dan! Makes total sense. The system has a reservior and a main unit that is stainless steel and is sealed so I don't know how many plates. Pretty easy to clean though as they put a drain at the bottom of the unit. Google "Hydro Super 2" and you'll be able to find the site and read all about it. Much success, John

Colorado - 10,000 Feet!
05-21-2008 07:48 PM
harlfishing Offline

I've got mine installed on a '92 Volvo 960.

When are we going skiing?

harlfishing Wrote:Empty a 2 liter soda bottle. Get a 5 gallon bucket and fill it most of the way full. Fill the soda bottle and flip it upside down into the bucket. Stick the hose from the output of your generator and time it for 1 minute. That will give you a pretty good idea. I used a 1 liter bottle to test mine just because I thought that's what it was putting out.

Are you able to see inside you generator? If so, how many plates did they use in it?

Thanks, Dan

skiers4ever Wrote:That's cool that you were able to build your own. I wish I had the talent. You said what you built creates about one lpm...how did you measure that? My unit is suppose to generate around two lpm...I would love to test that. It does produce quite a bit so I don't doubt it...I just want to verify that it does. Thanks, John
05-21-2008 07:48 PM
skiers4ever Offline

Only one ski resort still open (Arapahoe Basin) around here. We'll have to wait until next year to go skiing as the wife and I love to ski Keystone.

Colorado - 10,000 Feet!
05-21-2008 07:52 PM
GreenEarthHelpPlace Offline

[quote=harlfishing]
Empty a 2 liter soda bottle. Get a 5 gallon bucket and fill it most of the way full. Fill the soda bottle and flip it upside down into the bucket. Stick the hose from the output of your generator and time it for 1 minute. That will give you a pretty good idea. I used a 1 liter bottle to test mine just because I thought that's what it was putting out.

The problem with this method of measuring hydrogen production is that it is not accurate. Hydrogen is 14 times lighter than air...NOT ROCKET SCIENCE to figure you are moving that bottle upward faster than if you were pumping air...very inaccurate!

Just one builder/experimentors opinion!
05-22-2008 01:21 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GreenEarthHelpPlace Offline

Does anyone know anything about this outfit?

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=opmind
[/quote]

[b]I bought the book also...looks like you build a PWM and use a lot of JB Weld to keep it from leaking. I did not notice the mention of an EFIE nor any type of sensor control.[/font][/color][/size][/b]
05-22-2008 01:25 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply