Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Running the HHO Generator ? HOW HOT ?
CitatioN10 Offline

Running the HHO Generator ? HOW HOT ?
Ok I haven't been posting much due to me trying to get this HHO system to work top notch . I have came accost some info and I just need to ask .

How HOT should the outside of the HHO container be ? OR how hot can it be before it's too hot ?

Also I see a lot of people using Neutral plates , what are they for if they aren't even hooked up to anything ?
05-27-2008 09:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
CitatioN10 Offline

RE: Running the HHO Generator ? HOW HOT ?
Reason I ask is, I was told 1 amp draw is 48F , so anyone running 9 amp is 396F and It seems awful hot
05-27-2008 11:55 AM
CitatioN10 Offline

I guess nobody has an answer for this serious issue ?
05-28-2008 04:57 PM
Fatman1 Offline

Dont think anyone has read yours yet
So let me try. Most will run very warm if you are pushing lots of amps, I am pushing 10-12 amp@13 volts and mine keeps the water bath warm.
The netural plates i dont understand why they are used either, I can see how they work but it looks like you would do better connecting all plates. If you are just starting your generator the frist time do it with clean distilled wather only then slowwwwwwwwwwwwwwy add in ur lye mix.
when u get about 3 amp draw let it run till you see it steady. Then add a little more to warm water till you are at about 75% of what amp you are wanting. It will warm up a little mpre and the amps will go up. Just keep a eye on it till it steady again then let it run a few hours to cook in good.
Good Luck
05-28-2008 07:33 PM