Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Scan tool diagnostics
nismotekk Offline

Scan tool diagnostics
I am in the process of rebuilding my booster, I had a leak in my old booster housing. So now I am bench testing the crap out of it before it goes back in the car. I was wondering if anyone lives in the DC area and are getting good gains. I would like to perform some scan tool diagnostics on someones vehicle who lives in my area, but only if you are getting good gains. I have a snap on modis scan tool, and I am just very interested to see what the ECU is seeing. I have posted before on fuel trim, but I really dont get the response I am looking for. If you live in the DC area and would like some diagnostic work performed on your car PM me.-Chris
07-19-2008 05:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jrmalin Offline

RE: Scan tool diagnostics
I live in nova, 11.2% gain straight highway, I66 60 mph avg. 2001 chevrolet silverado 2500hd 4 dr 6l v8. with a scan tool riding down the road I was checking O2 response and it kept switching rich lean, as I only had 1 smack booster on the truck. not enough hho to make a real difference. I have built another smack booster, but have a 95 tbird 3.8l arriving soon, and I will try both of them on that smaller engine.
07-19-2008 06:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply