Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Should I get a vapour.
stacka Offline

Should I get a vapour.
I have produced a few very well performed HHo producers in the last twelve months ranging from 500ml per minute to over 4 litres per minute depending on the amps i feed into them and am able to run them quite cool for long periods of time. I have experimented with both wet and dry cells and to date the dry cells seem to have the upper hand. I am currently testing on a dry series cell i call it and to date it seems to be producing a lot more HHo using a quarter of the amps but with a fairly volitile electolyte mix. My question is : every one of my cells weather smaller in production or higher, all give off a vapour when coming out of bubbler, should i get a visable vapour with any sort of production ?
08-03-2009 05:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
martinruf Offline

RE: Should I get a vapour.
(08-03-2009 05:30 AM)stacka Wrote:  My question is : every one of my cells weather smaller in production or higher, all give off a vapour when coming out of bubbler, should i get a visable vapour with any sort of production ?

You get really steam through a bubbler?
When you have steam output of the cell, then the bubbler will wash it out. In my bubbler is an half liter water. Maybe you put an aquarium stone in the bubbler to mist the airstream.
The ouput of the bubbler is H und O gas.

If you get steam/vapour out of the bubbler that means to me, that the bubbler water is hot.
Is your bubbler water cold oder hot?

Ford C-Max 1.8i flexfuel (petrol)
Victor-Tupperware-Cell
4x 5N at 1-2AMP
20% less Liter/100km
08-05-2009 08:51 PM
stacka Offline

RE: Should I get a vapour.
Both bubbler and cell water stay quite cool (about 40deg C on an average).
I have since found out from a very reliable source that it is natural to see a small about of vapour and like you say more so the hotter the water gets. I did get quite a bit of steam early in my experiments but now being able to keep everything quite cool i get a small amount of vapour from either the producer or bubbler. I know its not steam because i can actually ignite the vapour.
(08-05-2009 08:51 PM)martinruf Wrote:  
(08-03-2009 05:30 AM)stacka Wrote:  My question is : every one of my cells weather smaller in production or higher, all give off a vapour when coming out of bubbler, should i get a visable vapour with any sort of production ?

You get really steam through a bubbler?
When you have steam output of the cell, then the bubbler will wash it out. In my bubbler is an half liter water. Maybe you put an aquarium stone in the bubbler to mist the airstream.
The ouput of the bubbler is H und O gas.

If you get steam/vapour out of the bubbler that means to me, that the bubbler water is hot.
Is your bubbler water cold oder hot?
08-07-2009 04:54 AM