Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Smack Booster or Eagle Research Hyzor
smt0954 Offline

Smack Booster or Eagle Research Hyzor
i'm interested in hearing from people who have experience with either of the 2 products.
i'm also wondering if there's a different when i see HHO vs Brown's gas.
is there a difference?

thanks to all who contribute.
i'm just a newbie trying to educate myself.

Steve T
Central Arkansas
2005 GMC Sierra 5.3L
Dual EFIE, Max Warmer, Drilled Spark Plugs, Acetone/Xylene/Oil additive, FlashPaq Programmer
04-24-2008 03:02 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Smack Booster or Eagle Research Hyzor
I still haven't built my HyZor. But it was designed to maximize the Brown's gas percentage.

One difference is that brown's gas takes double the volume of H2 and O2. This is because gas volume is dependant on the number of molecules and the size of the molecules doesn't matter. Therefore if you're producing 4 H and 2 O (6 molecules) is will be twice the volume of 2 H2 and 1 O2 (3 molecules).

Also, Brown's gas generation is cool. A lot of the heat from an electrolyzer is produced by the recombining of the H H to H2 and O O to O2. These 2 reactions give off heat. If you don't have this recombination occurring, then you don't get heat generation. Properly constructed Brown's gas generators run cool to the touch.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
04-24-2008 07:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ptours99 Offline

mike Wrote:I still haven't built my HyZor. But it was designed to maximize the Brown's gas percentage.

One difference is that brown's gas takes double the volume of H2 and O2. This is because gas volume is dependant on the number of molecules and the size of the molecules doesn't matter. Therefore if you're producing 4 H and 2 O (6 molecules) is will be twice the volume of 2 H2 and 1 O2 (3 molecules).

Also, Brown's gas generation is cool. A lot of the heat from an electrolyzer is produced by the recombining of the H H to H2 and O O to O2. These 2 reactions give off heat. If you don't have this recombination occurring, then you don't get heat generation. Properly constructed Brown's gas generators run cool to the touch.
what type of construction is the hyzor plates or tubes?

selling an enclosure for the rear of cab semi truck 28''X20''X6'' CUSTOM MADE ALUMINUM TO HOUSE HHO GENERATORS AND INCLUDING A RESERVOIR BUBBLER AND REGULAR BUBBLR ptoures@sbcglobal.net usa only
04-25-2008 07:11 PM
colchiro Offline

I'm also interested in the best bang for the buck. Need to get two more setups going. (brother-in-law and wife)

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
04-25-2008 07:20 PM
mike Offline

HyZor uses plates.

Visit Our Documents Page
04-25-2008 08:56 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zeek Offline

mike Wrote:I still haven't built my HyZor. But it was designed to maximize the Brown's gas percentage.

Mike
Did you purchase his ER HyZor (Basic) Kit or just the HyZor Technology book? I ordered the latter today. Any idea what the approximate cost is to build this unit? Any idea what the LPM output is? I am just curious. Thanks..
Regards
Zeek
04-26-2008 01:23 PM
mike Offline

I bought the book only. The cost of parts varies depending on the options you choose. Also gas output. You have a lot of freedom to choose based on the size of your engine, how many amps will be drawn and how much gas you'll get.

Visit Our Documents Page
04-26-2008 02:59 PM
smt0954 Offline

Based on what I think you're saying, the Brown's gas generators produce double the hydrogen gas and run cooler than the Smack booster.
So is the Hyzor a Brown's gas generator?
Then what is the Smack Booster generating?
Sorry, I'm still confused...

Steve T
Central Arkansas
2005 GMC Sierra 5.3L
Dual EFIE, Max Warmer, Drilled Spark Plugs, Acetone/Xylene/Oil additive, FlashPaq Programmer
04-28-2008 11:29 AM
mike Offline

Steve,

I'm not saying the Smack doesn't produce Brown's gas. I am saying that the HyZor does.

But realize that any electrolyser produces both types. It's just that a good Brown's gas electrolyser produces a much higher percentage of Brown's gas, whereas another one that's not designed for Brown's gas will produce a much lower, sometimes near zero amount of Brown's gas.

Also, I'm saying the volume of Brown's gas will be double that of an equivalent amount of regular H2 gas. This is because the Brown's gas molecules are one hydrogen atom, where as normal hydrogen gas is composed of molecules of H2. 2 molecules of monatomic H will take up twice the volume of one molecule of H2.

My articles on the subject in my documents section describe this in more detail.

Visit Our Documents Page
04-28-2008 06:34 PM
96FordE250 Offline

smt0954 Wrote:i'm interested in hearing from people who have experience with either of the 2 products.
i'm also wondering if there's a different when i see HHO vs Brown's gas.
is there a difference?

thanks to all who contribute.
i'm just a newbie trying to educate myself.
I built a smacks booster but instead of using electric box covers, I used flat stainless steel plates of the same size. I only got it to produce .8 liters per minute, and it gets hot after 15 minutes. It does produce bubbles of gas that explode when lit, however some explode with a sharp pop and some with a dull pop. I have seen no improvement in mileage though on a vehicle with a 4.9 L engine. I'm thinking it needs a lot more to make a difference.
04-30-2008 06:47 PM