Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some fun
CraigBMM Offline

Some fun
I found this post on http://www.hho4free.com/ Q&A page

hehehehehe

I am from Malysia, just now I am trying to build my one HHO. when I buy from someone on ebay like water4gas in jar. it not produce more HHO. I can't see the output when I take the output from first jar to second jar.. no . HHO buble in second jar. but I see HHO produce in first Jar.a litter until 15 amp still no buble in second jar.

Beouse of this . I create my own HHO generator.

I use Hot water stanles steal termos become thier container.
1) the center is Negatif > Neutral> Positif>Negatif for container.( all stanles steal 304)
2) I use Soda baking (Pure). with 1 tea spoon.
3) when power on the system I see more HHO.. buble in this container.But I see More like Smoke ( what is that it is HHO) The curent is 11Amp. I use Car batery I bring in to my Home.
4) when I close the top container and try to masure output in seconds jar. I don't see anything Buble come out in second jar when I put the output HHO from first jar to in water in second jar..
I use tube pneumatik air cable . I see the smoke come out from the tube pneumatik air cable but when i insert the output cable to in water at second jar I don see any buble com out. Why this happen?.
5) after that I take out the tube from water ( second jar) and i see the smoke come out from the tube.

I do this experiment in my toilet becouse I dont have space in my home.

from that I want to try make a welding gas. I close the toilet and take the tube come out from the
toilet/and close the tilet door and i still see smoke at output tube at my hand . I take the liter and I fire it.? do you know what happen.?

I am very shock. after I turn on the fire from liter to ouput tube have a smoke .. In 1 second I hear sound like BOM..when I open the toilet . I see the container is explode. my meter amp is damege. my toilet door is damage in inside toilet.

very power full BOM hidrogen.
why this happen ? How to mesure correct HHO?

Hahaha
Hope he has a second toilet :P
(This post was last modified: 07-23-2008 11:16 AM by CraigBMM.)
07-23-2008 11:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply