Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Something VERY interesting ! Batteries have HHo
Donor Offline

Rolleyes Something VERY interesting ! Batteries have HHo
[/size][/b][b][size=medium] Seems to me when I worked for a forklift shop when old huge batteries came back all the owner did was fill them with water and send them back out. Anyways looked into this to try and save a almost dead old battery back to life for my Jeep.

AND THEN MY READING HIT ME

Automotive batteries according to this website says HHO is produced and is at the top of the battery case.

HAS ANYONE PUT A FITTING ON TOP OF THE BATTERY TO SEE HOW MUCH HHO IS PRODUCED ? THIS COULD ELIMINATE A DRYCELL ALL TOGATHER.
01-21-2012 11:12 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
richkat Offline
richard

RE: Something VERY interesting ! Batteries have HHo
Is this HHO or hydrogen only , and how does plain water regeuvenate a battery when it had acid in it before

Richard Auckland New Zealand
01-21-2012 03:31 PM
Donor Offline

A battery has distilled water, I believe iron plates and sulferic acid as the electrolyte. That creates the power. Basically it is a self producing drycell. I read that at the top of the battery hydrogen sits, that is why batteries are explosive. The question is how much HHO does a battery produce and will it help gas mileage.
01-22-2012 10:24 AM
bsmart Offline

(01-22-2012 10:24 AM)Donor Wrote:  A battery has distilled water, I believe iron plates and sulferic acid as the electrolyte. That creates the power. Basically it is a self producing drycell. I read that at the top of the battery hydrogen sits, that is why batteries are explosive. The question is how much HHO does a battery produce and will it help gas mileage.

Makes sense to me....thus the caution about connecting the last wire away from the battery when jumping from one vehicle to another to get it started. I spark on a leaky battery could lead to an explosion of the gas. yeah, how much gas is produced? I suspect it is a sizeable amount based on the size of the cell plates etc.
05-26-2012 11:23 AM
Autotech Offline

In my experience it seems with less electrolyte in the car battery/ deep cycle battery, the more explosive gas is omitted. I have seen several batteries explode and 99% of them were almost completely dry. These were Deep Cycle batteries used in golf carts, scissor lifts, etc.

Much more dangerous than you would think.

Best way to save fuel is to stay home, but what fun would that be?
Auto Repair Manuals
06-12-2012 09:14 AM