Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Source for Plastic Holding tanks
rnotme Offline

Source for Plastic Holding tanks
I was wondering if anyone new of a source for plastic holding tanks like the ones used with the Hydro Super 2?

I'm designing a closed bath system and need a good source for like a .5 to 1 Gallon unit.

I've done quite a of searching on the web and all I've been able to find are companies that sell in bulk.

Thanks!
07-02-2008 08:56 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skiers4ever Offline

RE: Source for Plastic Holding tanks
Hi rnotme, Send an email to Hydro Super 2 and ask them if they will just sell you the tank. My guess is they will. Have fun, John

2007 Honda Ridgeline 3.5L 4WD
Hydro Super 2 installed on 5/21/08
Colorado - 10,000 Feet!
07-02-2008 12:45 PM
owen1969 Offline

This is what it's all about my friend, Ask and thou shall receive , http://fluids.flambeau.com/multipurpose_...quart.html this link was from under heading multi purpose tanks, if you look also under windsheild washer systems you will also see tanks with pumps, This way you can circulate the electrolite if you wish, Good luck , If I can help in any other way email me or post, Thanks John

rnotme Wrote:I was wondering if anyone new of a source for plastic holding tanks like the ones used with the Hydro Super 2?

I'm designing a closed bath system and need a good source for like a .5 to 1 Gallon unit.

I've done quite a of searching on the web and all I've been able to find are companies that sell in bulk.

Thanks!
07-05-2008 09:05 AM
rnotme Offline

owen1969 Wrote:This is what it's all about my friend, Ask and thou shall receive , http://fluids.flambeau.com/multipurpose_...quart.html this link was from under heading multi purpose tanks, if you look also under windsheild washer systems you will also see tanks with pumps, This way you can circulate the electrolite if you wish, Good luck , If I can help in any other way email me or post, Thanks John

Thank you so much for the Info!
07-07-2008 03:11 AM