Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stan Meyer H generator
Deadheded Offline

Stan Meyer H generator
I was wondering if any one has used a Stan Meyer circuit to reduce the electricity needed to break down water. I know that very few places on the web explain what is really happening and his patent is intentionally confusing so I will try and lay it out. I am not an EE so please bear with me...

Stan Meyer's fuel cell is not using electrolysis in the usual way to break down water, instead his cell is actually a capacitor. The water between the stainless steel plates is used as the insulator for the capacitor. The capacitor is charged using a DC power source through an induction coil on a 50% duty cycle. Basically one side is charged and then the other in very rapid succession. There is a choke placed between the power source and the capacitor plates, after the induction coils, to block any electrical spikes as this would cause an arc to form between the plates and discharge the capacitor. The capacitor is charged using high volts but milliamp to the point of over-charge. At this point there is a catastrophic failure of the insulator and the volts are converted to amps and a large amount of H and O are released as the water breaks down. The process is halted for a few milliseconds to allow the insulator to stabilize and the process is started again. This can be done several times a second.

I have not been able to duplicate this yet as I lack some of the skills to build the circuit but would like to know if anyone else has worked on this?

TIA
05-26-2008 07:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
JayMax1974 Offline

Shy RE: Stan Meyer H generator
I have only been looking it to all of this for a few weeks and do not have an anwser for you but there is a forum that I think may be able to help you at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/radianth2o/

good luck!
05-27-2008 12:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply