Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stanley Meyer Cell
Zipstor Offline

Stanley Meyer Cell
I have found these plans about the S.Mayer design. Anyone has build one already and could give us a few readings?

http://highperformancefuelcell.com/

>> http://brownsgas.com
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2008 05:31 AM by Zipstor.)
12-09-2008 07:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Zipstor Offline

RE: Stanley Mayer Cell
After searching this forum I noticed that no one is talking about this design. Quiet strange...

What if I tell you it generates 3 times more HHO than a normal cell under only 2 amps.

Not good enough?

(This post was last modified: 12-10-2008 11:20 PM by Zipstor.)
12-10-2008 11:15 PM
ghahai ghato Offline

Zipstor Wrote:After searching this forum I noticed that no one is talking about this design. Quiet strange...

What if I tell you it generates 3 times more HHO than a normal cell under only 2 amps.

Not good enough?

Thanx for the info....

Personally, I'm not too concern on cell output / efficiency at the moment. I'm still very happy even with my 1000ml/min@12amp cell design.
Now, I'm focusing on gaining from HHO in an ECU car which is the main issue for me. Lots of reading, trial error, thinking and testing goes on ever so often.

So, if you have the time, maybe you can work on the project and share the information or findings in this forum...

Good Luck... cheers
12-11-2008 01:10 AM
Zipstor Offline

Thats my plan basicly.

Reminder: Stan Mayer was running his car on 100% water.

You do the math: Lets say you can make 2L/mn under 0.5A. Generic altenator delivers 25A. That's 12L/mn. Enough to fuel the engine at 100%.

12-11-2008 02:42 AM
jriggs_18 Offline

Zipstor Wrote:Thats my plan basicly.

Reminder: Stan Mayer was running his car on 100% water.

You do the math: Lets say you can make 2L/mn under 0.5A. Generic altenator delivers 25A. That's 12L/mn. Enough to fuel the engine at 100%.

12LPM might keep a moped idling, your not taking a car anywhere with that, you might be able to boost mpgs, but not 100% fuel a car with it.
12-11-2008 03:29 AM
JET USA Offline

Subject: electrolysis and Stanley Meyer

Just have been thinking about the subject.

Experience has shown that we need to consider ohms law in our calculations on how this works.
If we apply 13.8 volts to our cell, and the amp reading is 30 amps, we have 0.46 ohms.
The math shows that the resistance is just under 1 half ohm resistance with the above paramaters.

one guy suggested that we use a high voltage to make electrolysis. So I figured that
I should enlarge the topic on this . So here is my logic on the subject.......Just had to say this.....

If we apply 20000 volts to a one half ohm resistance the figure would be 40000 amps. It doesn't make
any sense in the figures. It wouldn't work in a liquid bath electrolyzer. Even if the voltage was 100 volts
It still wouldn't work that way because the required power supply would have to put out 200 amps continuous.

[This above example (I know) is a bit ludicrus because hho generators work best at 2 volts per space.]

Lets consider the possibility of using a mist of water in a gap of a spark plug. The spark is usually
in the range of 10 to 15 thousand volts across a gap of 25 thousandths of an inch. less than[1/8] inch.

If we apply a dc voltage across the gap (example 300 positive volts) The conductivity will not allow the current
to start untill the 15000 volt discharge takes place. When that occurs the resistance drops instantly
to almost a shorted condition for an instant. The discharge will be an avalanch through the arc of
an extremely high current, untill the capacitve source is almost totally discharged. At that point
the discharge stops. This effect is called plasma. If we pass a mist of water through the plasma
field as the discharge takes place, the effect is explosive.

Consider the possibility of injecting water into a plasma field with an air charge of hho gas mix in the cylinder
of an engine. The flame front of combustion in h2 gas is 7 times faster than in gasoline vapor mist. Because
of the speed of the flame front, the timing must be retarded almost 20 degrees past top dead center to
avoid damage to the engine. It is like a sledge hammer hitting the piston. It doesn't take much of the h2
gas to run the engine in that condition....

With an injector that combines the plasma with hho It would be possibble to run an engine entirely on water.

This is the way that Stanley Meyer was able to run his car on water alone. It never was revealed in the
film clips I have seen how it was accomplished. That is why there has been lots of speculation on
if it was real or not. The truth will come out as more people work on this.....
I believe that I saw something about an injectior plug that Stanley Meyer was trying to
make work on his dune buggy. and then there is the s1r9a9m9 water car to consider.....

Lets try ths and try to
make one of these injector systems..... I will get back to you later on this .
got to go now....

My experiments up to now are on http://waterworks4fuel.com/pictures.html
best regards JT

http://Jet-USA.com
"Those who say" " It cannot be done"
"should get out of the way of those who are doing it"[/size][/align]
(This post was last modified: 12-11-2008 04:21 AM by JET USA.)
12-11-2008 03:49 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ghahai ghato Offline

Good read there Jet... another Jet also impress me, Jetijs from energetic forum...

Good Luck to us all...
12-11-2008 04:31 AM
Zipstor Offline

jriggs_18 Wrote:12LPM might keep a moped idling, your not taking a car anywhere with that, you might be able to boost mpgs, but not 100% fuel a car with it.

Stan Mayer was not riding a moped of what I recall.

(This post was last modified: 12-11-2008 05:01 AM by Zipstor.)
12-11-2008 05:00 AM
Gary Offline

He means that if you output 12L/min, it won't be enough gas. A utube video has a guy running 13L/min into a lawnmower and it wouldn't even do more than idle. You couldn't mow the lawn with it.
As for now, if you get over 1L/min with 12 amps, you're doing very good compared to 99% of the units out here. If you search for Bingo generator on Utube, you'll see a plasma unit working, but the amps are ridiculously high. I recall he used a welder.
The spark plug idea may be something. Were one to have a bank of electrodes pulsed by coils, with a grounded plate over them, pass a fog of water through the chamber, perhaps this could be set up like a precombustion chamber in a diesel, attached to a cylinder. It could be built like a tube as well, possibly even USE a diesel with a precombustion chamber and drill it out for electrodes.
Just thinking out loud here.
12-11-2008 05:23 AM
glbart Offline

Zipstor Wrote:I have found these plans about the S.Mayer design. Anyone has build one already and could give us a few readings?

http://highperformancefuelcell.com/

buy it, try it, let us know.
12-11-2008 10:32 AM