Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starting new test this week
hhagen_1 Offline

Starting new test this week
I have the cell back up and running with KOH and no + plate in the middle anymore. I have a 7 plate design with a - n n n n n + it is producing .5 liter a minute with about 8 amps. draw. do to colder weather here I added rubbing alcohol to my bubbler to keep it from freezing up. I have all my stuff in my trunk do to no room under the hood in my 93 Saturn SL2 with a 1.9L. I'm doing the first test without any electronics to see what happens. Will see at the end of the week what happens.
11-20-2012 07:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Starting new test this week
Please be very sure you have no leaks. Spray with soapy water on all everything. HHO leaks in an enclosed space can be dangerous. I never recommend installing a system in a trunk. HHO systems should have air flow to disperse any possible leak that might develop.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
11-20-2012 11:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hhagen_1 Offline

RE: Starting new test this week
I have checked for leaks none found thanks though Mike. I will recheck the system again. I would have liked to put everything under the hood but there just is no room for it. The 93 Saturn has very little room even though it is only a 4 banger.

Thanks again
11-20-2012 07:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply