Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Starting over
glbart Offline

Starting over
I am ready to start over. I have a smacksbooster built to specs, never had any over heating problems, or circuit breakers tripping. Also have a efie deluxe. Removed all last week, base mpg is 29mpg, 100 degree weather, 20-30mph head wind everyday on trip back home. Have never had an increase in mpg w/booster & efie installed. Any new Ideas. Would the smacks work better with flat plates cut to size of switch plates instead of ss switch plates curved on edges?? I was going to set amps at 10 cold, set efie at 100mv. Or should I build a different booster??? I really want to make the hho work.
06-27-2008 05:32 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jksav7 Offline

RE: Starting over
The switch plats aren't the problem. They work fine for what they are. If you want a "good" booster, then you'll need to look into a closed-bath series one. I highly recommend it. As to your lack of mpg woes, all I can say is keep trying. That's what I'm doing. At least if you have a good series booster you will know that the problem lies elsewhere. Good luck!

glbart Wrote:I am ready to start over. I have a smacksbooster built to specs, never had any over heating problems, or circuit breakers tripping. Also have a efie deluxe. Removed all last week, base mpg is 29mpg, 100 degree weather, 20-30mph head wind everyday on trip back home. Have never had an increase in mpg w/booster & efie installed. Any new Ideas. Would the smacks work better with flat plates cut to size of switch plates instead of ss switch plates curved on edges?? I was going to set amps at 10 cold, set efie at 100mv. Or should I build a different booster??? I really want to make the hho work.
06-27-2008 07:28 PM
glbart Offline

That sounds good. Where can I get plans or instructions to build a series cell???????
06-27-2008 07:41 PM
colchiro Offline

glbart, here's a good place to start: OUPower.com

You have to read the subject of each post to see what cell design they're using. Personally, I like the Chris V6 cell design because it looks like the easiest to build.

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
06-27-2008 08:37 PM
jksav7 Offline

Here's a helpful thread:

http://www.fuel-saver.org/showthread.php?tid=688&page=1

Also, Patrick Kelly's "...Free Energy Devices" will help explain things a bit, as well as give you some ideas as to how you may want to build this series cell.

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/

Go to chapter 10, and I think the series cell info starts on page 31.

glbart Wrote:That sounds good. Where can I get plans or instructions to build a series cell???????
06-27-2008 09:06 PM