Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
THIS CAN HELP YOU TO TUNE UP YOUR ECU AND SENSORS
freddyhho Offline

Wink THIS CAN HELP YOU TO TUNE UP YOUR ECU AND SENSORS
Hi to everybody,in my quest to find some info. to help me to understand the way my ECU and sensors work, I'm find this PDF information that maybe can be useful to you, happy tuning.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  tt78.pdf (Size: 33.47 KB / Downloads: 996)

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
Tero Dry Cell 19 plates (3 cells 5 neutrals)
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
01-08-2009 08:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: THIS CAN HELP YOU TO TUNE UP YOUR ECU AND SENSORS
(01-08-2009 08:53 PM)freddyhho Wrote:  Hi to everybody,in my quest to find some info. to help me to understand the way my ECU and sensors work, I'm find this PDF information that maybe can be useful to you, happy tuning.
Thanks Freddye; it's a well written article. Should be required reading for every beginner. Excellent refresher for the more experienced HHO user. Should be read in conjuction with The "Tuning For Mileage" doc on this board.
What kind of progress have you been having with your truck? Still have that 33% gain?
01-08-2009 10:42 PM
Gary Offline

Very good article. I was surprised to see how much importance they put on the MAP sensor; as we see it being secondary. And I got to thinking that the TPS could be altered to make the engine think that there is less throttle being used as a way of leaning it a bit. I wonder if that would work?
01-09-2009 04:44 AM
freddyhho Offline

(01-08-2009 10:42 PM)thomasbala Wrote:  
(01-08-2009 08:53 PM)freddyhho Wrote:  Hi to everybody,in my quest to find some info. to help me to understand the way my ECU and sensors work, I'm find this PDF information that maybe can be useful to you, happy tuning.
Thanks Freddye; it's a well written article. Should be required reading for every beginner. Excellent refresher for the more experienced HHO user. Should be read in conjuction with The "Tuning For Mileage" doc on this board.
What kind of progress have you been having with your truck? Still have that 33% gain?

No progress, ,it seem my ECU has reverted the gains, but perhaps this also is due to a bad approach in tuning and calibrating the sensors,that's why I put this info in the forum, I think an excessive tuning could be the cause. We keep in touch.
(01-09-2009 04:44 AM)Gary Wrote:  Very good article. I was surprised to see how much importance they put on the MAP sensor; as we see it being secondary. And I got to thinking that the TPS could be altered to make the engine think that there is less throttle being used as a way of leaning it a bit. I wonder if that would work?

Gary, I was surprised about others sensors that can be modify or tuning to obtain a better response of the engine, like that one you refer,and whit the same question, It could work?

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
(This post was last modified: 01-09-2009 07:09 AM by freddyhho.)
01-09-2009 07:03 AM
Zipstor Offline

Hey freddy.. I see that you have a MAP and O2 enhancer as well. Do you have them both hooked up? Any particular reason for that?

>> http://brownsgas.com
02-23-2009 01:05 AM
freddyhho Offline

(02-23-2009 01:05 AM)Zipstor Wrote:  Hey freddy.. I see that you have a MAP and O2 enhancer as well. Do you have them both hooked up? Any particular reason for that?

I'm sorry if not make a fast response( due to my work) but originally start to use the MAP enhancer alone and doesn't give me any good results ( lost of hp), then I use a O2 extenders and the MAP and same results( lost of hp and pinging noise) so, right now I'm use just the EFIE device and the problems go away, now my pickup have a faster response to acceleration and the pinging noise has gone too.

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
02-27-2009 06:40 PM
Zipstor Offline

Oh okay... I'll keep that in mind.. BTW do you know if you can use a MAP enhancer the same way on the MAF sensor? (No MAP system on my car)

02-27-2009 07:43 PM
freddyhho Offline

(02-27-2009 07:43 PM)Zipstor Wrote:  Oh okay... I'll keep that in mind.. BTW do you know if you can use a MAP enhancer the same way on the MAF sensor? (No MAP system on my car)

For what I been reading, you can use the same map device in a MAF manner, only to the inverse, whit the MAP you have to decrease the signal to the ECU, and whit the MAF you have to increase the signal. This can help you, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACpeYA5HgXo

1995 Dodge Ram 2500
V8 5.9L 360
MAP and EFIE Enhancers
Water Vaporizer
Gasoline Vaporizer
02-27-2009 09:48 PM
Zipstor Offline

Oh I see.. Thanks.

03-01-2009 09:21 PM
mobilehydricity Offline

Hi there: thanks for the info.. getting ready to install hho into a 1994 , DODGE RAM, 2500. What kinda gas millage you gettin after converting your RAM ?
04-25-2009 06:33 PM