Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Testing HHO Dry Cell for Results
learntcm Offline

Testing HHO Dry Cell for Results
I have been trying to install the HHO systems on various cars and I am having problem getting the excat results using the original fuel tank of the vehicle . I would fill up at the same petrol station same pump and same time of the day. I make a round trip of 30Km on motor way with no traffic. One one fill up I would use 2 litres and on the same trip the 2nd time it would use 2.5 litres. I always fill to the neck and I make sure that I can see the petrol full from my filler cap. All the test I done, the results are diffirent. When I fill up my tank I always shake the car a little to make sure there is no air traped in the tank.
Is there any way to make sure that my tank is full each time when I fill up and that there is no air trapped.

[font=Arial][/font]
06-05-2010 07:39 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Testing HHO Dry Cell for Results
I don't know how to help you with that one. I never try to do mileage tests for that short of a trip. Its just not accurate enough for me. I usually run full tankfuls. However, my normal driving is so similar, that even though I don't go over the exact same course each time, my results are quite consistent.

There's always going to be some inaccuracy when you fill the tank. So if you're trying to absorb that inaccuracy in 2 liters, you'll have a much harder time than if you're absorbing it in 40 liters.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
06-05-2010 07:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HotRod Hybrids Offline

most cars only allow 80% of the tanks actual capacity to fill with liquid fuel, the rest of the room in the fuel tank is designed for the vapors that build up. When you fill your tank till the gas pump clicks off the first time; that is all your tank will take at the time because of vapor pressure pockets at the top of the tank. When you keep pumping in fuel after this point your forcing the air/vapor at the top of the tank to force out and your getting a little bit more fuel in the tank.
so that's why they say stop at the first click when the pump shuts off.
06-05-2010 11:16 AM
learntcm Offline

Thank you for the advise, I will try and stop on the first click and see how it goes. Thanks Again.

(06-05-2010 11:16 AM)HotRod Hybrids Wrote:  most cars only allow 80% of the tanks actual capacity to fill with liquid fuel, the rest of the room in the fuel tank is designed for the vapors that build up. When you fill your tank till the gas pump clicks off the first time; that is all your tank will take at the time because of vapor pressure pockets at the top of the tank. When you keep pumping in fuel after this point your forcing the air/vapor at the top of the tank to force out and your getting a little bit more fuel in the tank.
so that's why they say stop at the first click when the pump shuts off.

[font=Arial][/font]
06-05-2010 02:04 PM
Ryanrpm Offline

(06-05-2010 02:04 PM)learntcm Wrote:  Thank you for the advise, I will try and stop on the first click and see how it goes. Thanks Again.

Any recent results to report?

Purchased! The AquaThrustPlus. Installed on my engine: Tundra 4.7L

[Image: f_emp3hbpw24tm_bcf4d7d.jpg] [Image: f_d32qa8uwm_b9baaff.jpg]

My next mods: Envalve, Vapor Assist.
08-12-2010 05:55 AM
learntcm Offline

Hi I am back in UK and have purchased a wet cell and installed on a Nissan Micra with carburetor engine. I did not get any gain but when I contacted the seller they told me that I need to run the vehicle for around 1000 miles before I will see any gains in mileage. Is this true or should I be getting some gains immidiatley?. One thing that I learned from them is that I can purchase a spark plug from which I can see the flames inside my cylinder, so that I can see if I need to adjust the mixture or not. I think its a great tool for every HHO person. Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_ksmZLch...re=related

(08-12-2010 05:55 AM)Ryanrpm Wrote:  
(06-05-2010 02:04 PM)learntcm Wrote:  Thank you for the advise, I will try and stop on the first click and see how it goes. Thanks Again.

Any recent results to report?

[font=Arial][/font]
01-12-2011 10:10 AM
mike Offline

Generally, you won't get any more gains after driving the car for a few tanks. You should see gains right away.

I didn't hear you mention an EFIE. You'll need one to get your gains from an HHO system.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
01-12-2011 07:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply