I need more info on how it works
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Diesel Engine - A Vile Invention?
nuvisys Offline

The Diesel Engine - A Vile Invention?
Vile Invention

"Dark was that day when Diesel conceived his grim engine that begot you, vile invention, more vicious, more criminal than the camera even, metallic monstrosity, bale and bane of our culture, chief woe of our Commonweal. How dare the Law prohibit hashish and heroin yet license your use, who inflate all weak inferior egos? Their addicts only do harm to their own lives: you poison the lungs of the innocent, your din dithers the peaceful, and on choked roads hundreds must daily die by chance-medley. Nimble technicians, surely you should hang your heads in shame. Your wit works mighty wonders, has landed men on the Moon, replaced brains by computers, and can smithy a "smart" bomb. It is a crying scandal that you cannot take the time or be bothered to build us, what sanity knows we need, an odorless and noiseless staid little electric brougham."

W.H. Auden (1907-1973), A Curse:

[The diesel engine is indeed a vile invention coz the emissions cant be controlled even after the developmemt of aftertreatment technologies (egr, scr, dpf, doc, which are on the waste side of the engine). Due to this, vw had resorted to installing a cheating software to let it appear that their cars are emissions-compliant. VW had admitted that they had installed the cheating software to 11M cars worldwide!

Our technology is installed on the pre-combustion side of the engine. We believe that it is illogical to clean emissions at the crap side. So, we opted to install our devices at the input side. We had developed a game changer!

Imagine curing a patient by cleaning his waste. A medical doctor would give the patient nutritious food and clean air to breathe instead. This is why our device/s are successful in cleaning diesel emissions from 8% down to 0.76% in less than a second.

We believe that it would be illogical to phase out the diesel engine after our innovation. Had VW saw our invention, they wouldn't have to cheat. Imagine 11M cars! Mind boggling.]

{nuvinuvi.blogspot.com}

Fact: *Our govt (LTO and EMB) is now using the technology to consider diesel cars to pass the emission test.
*We have made over 400+ units for local use.
*Is it my fault that dozens, hundreds, thousands(including car mfrs and forum members), millions or billions of people do not believe this technology and call it horsep**, snake oil, bs, fraud, nut case, etc?
*I am amazed that NOBODY could comprehend/believe this technology even among automotive mechanics, technicians and mech engineers except a few hundred laymen who had seen one of our demos.
*I have been banned by tsikot.com and all my posts were deleted by autoindustriya.com and by volkswagenforum.uk

I guess people are just afraid of this new technology.

(Sir Mike, thank you for not deleting any of my posts,even though, nobody had commented whether they could understand this technology. However, I, myself, couldn't believe that it could bring down the opacity of the emissions to less than 1% in less than a second after installing the device/s. It was only after observing several demos that I believed it. I would like to know if some members believe what I had posted.
Pls make a simple poll. Negative or positive comments are welcome.
Thank you.)
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019 08:32 AM by nuvisys.)
01-30-2019 04:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
nuvisys Offline

RE: The Diesel Engine - A Vile Invention?
btw, euro 4 emission standard is 0.5%, our country's euro standard is 1.2%, it seem that if you dont see any smoke, it must be clean!
since our device's always reduce opacity down to less than 1%, all smoke belchers always have their cars pass the emission test. Pls note that the reason i presented this technology is for info only since it is illegal for us to sell outside our country and our limited production.

"The simplest way to solve a problem is, invariably, the correct one." Mike Brezonick,Diesel Proress Int'l
02-06-2019 07:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply