Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Jugernut High output cell
hygear Offline

The Jugernut High output cell
This design http://www.hydroxiljugernut.com/ emerged on another thread,I feel the concept is that of one that's not been marketed before(that I know of),and needs a closer look.The production(and the amps) seems to be greater than any of the other companys systems I've seen on the market.

The amps are off the scale yes,but is the radiolysis or resonance drive something we can adapt to our systems to make them more efficient,but not have the amps to deal with?Unlike the usual way most of our cells produce with the hydrogen attracted to the neg plate,and oxygen the pos plate,this process forces the the bubbles to form between the plates using harmonics.This would put an end to the trauma of plate sanding and increase our output production if this process could be simplfied.

Anyone have any knowledge with this type system that can add to this disscussion.

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quadcab 4x4 5.7 hemi
11-02-2008 01:11 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
realtyroy Offline

RE: The Jugernut High output cell
hygear Wrote:This design http://www.hydroxiljugernut.com/ emerged on another thread,I feel the concept is that of one that's not been marketed before(that I know of),and needs a closer look.The production(and the amps) seems to be greater than any of the other companys systems I've seen on the market.

The amps are off the scale yes,but is the radiolysis or resonance drive something we can adapt to our systems to make them more efficient,but not have the amps to deal with?Unlike the usual way most of our cells produce with the hydrogen attracted to the neg plate,and oxygen the pos plate,this process forces the the bubbles to form between the plates using harmonics.This would put an end to the trauma of plate sanding and increase our output production if this process could be simplfied.

Anyone have any knowledge with this type system that can add to this disscussion.
I've been doing some research on the concept of resonance and what it will do for production and it seems like their is something to it. Its take some electronics to make it happen but it is within reason.
Zerofossilfuel has some video's on youtube that get into this that you might want to take a look at.
Do a search on Zerofossilfuel and look for resonance.
Good Luck!
Roy
I just went to do the search myself and I didn't come up with what I remembered. I'm sorry I must have found the info somewhere else. He does talk about resonance but I think he is referring to the capacitance of the cell itself.
Hopefully someone else will have more to add.
Roy

RealtyRoy-HHO Scambuster
http://pmgen.com/hhoscambusters/

2002 Dodge Durango SLT 4.7
2001 Audi A6 2.8 Quattro
1964 Chev Impala SS 409 My baby!

A day is a day but the day I save gas is a good day!!
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2008 01:49 PM by realtyroy.)
11-02-2008 01:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply