Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The best of both worlds
jp328 Offline

The best of both worlds
I am the lucky owner of a 1978 Camaro LT 5.7L Quadrajet Carb. - NO COMPUTER- I am trying to determine which way is the best way to go. Either use an HHO generator to increase fuel mileage or purchase the book from Water4Fuel and try to convert it over to 100% water. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks guys for helping me out.
07-08-2008 06:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jksav7 Offline

RE: The best of both worlds
I don't think there are any plans right now (that actually work) to convert your vehicle to 100% water. I would boost it.

jp328 Wrote:I am the lucky owner of a 1978 Camaro LT 5.7L Quadrajet Carb. - NO COMPUTER- I am trying to determine which way is the best way to go. Either use an HHO generator to increase fuel mileage or purchase the book from Water4Fuel and try to convert it over to 100% water. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks guys for helping me out.
07-08-2008 07:28 AM
baracuda Offline

jksav7 Wrote:I don't think there are any plans right now (that actually work) to convert your vehicle to 100% water. I would boost it.

jp328 Wrote:I am the lucky owner of a 1978 Camaro LT 5.7L Quadrajet Carb. - NO COMPUTER- I am trying to determine which way is the best way to go. Either use an HHO generator to increase fuel mileage or purchase the book from Water4Fuel and try to convert it over to 100% water. Does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks guys for helping me out.

I don't think I've heard of any plans to convert to straight water either.

Also, if you hang around here and/or other forums. Ask some questions read the threads and you'll find more than enough info for building and installing a booster without having to buy the book.

Research and learn as much as you can from others experience. It'll probably save you some headaches.

You can't skin a fish before you catch it !
07-08-2008 03:42 PM
tjh566 Offline
HydroCrazy

what would one have to do to the engine to actually run off pure HHO, besides the fact of having to produce enough and adjust outputs etc.
07-08-2008 05:37 PM
ptours99 Offline

tjh566 Wrote:what would one have to do to the engine to actually run off pure HHO, besides the fact of having to produce enough and adjust outputs etc.
i think for starters you'll need a plasma booster.

selling an enclosure for the rear of cab semi truck 28''X20''X6'' CUSTOM MADE ALUMINUM TO HOUSE HHO GENERATORS AND INCLUDING A RESERVOIR BUBBLER AND REGULAR BUBBLR ptoures@sbcglobal.net usa only
07-10-2008 03:49 PM
runcar Offline

Running off 100-percent water sounds like a perpetual motion machine of which none have been proven yet to exist. Boosting with HHO is the way to go. Otherwise, one may wait for hydrogen fuel cell cars to take off but this may take a few years for the infrastructure to be built. In the case of hydrogen fuel cell cars the electrolysis of water happens outside the car (at the refueling station or somewhere else) instead of inside the car.

run your car on water
07-11-2008 05:01 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gary Offline

What about the new Honda car?
07-12-2008 04:04 AM
steelerfan89 Offline

The water4gas book suggests that a non Fuel injected vehicle gets better increases from simply running a vaporizor using charged tap water. (ie water from a bubbler)

I dont recall it saying that you need to make any other adjustments
07-12-2008 04:37 AM
Gary Offline

I wonder what fuel injection has to do with it?

They should also say (IMO) that you get better results using any other hydrolizer from what I've seen. There are a few bad ones out there besides theirs, to be fair.
I'm still wondering when Honda is going to put the car on the market, and why they haven't yet; what problems they're having, or if they're just waiting politically and planning the best way to spring it on the world in order to finish winning WWII.
07-12-2008 06:13 AM
runcar Offline

Gary Wrote:What about the new Honda car?

The new Honda FCX Clarity is a good step forward, but it still has to refuel somewhere and that is why it's only being released in Japan and Southern California where a minimal hydrogen infrastructure currently exists.

run your car on water
07-14-2008 08:41 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply