Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
This puts the letter S in the word SCAM!!!!!!
hygear Offline

This puts the letter S in the word SCAM!!!!!!
http://www.aardvark.co.nz/hho_challenge.shtml

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quadcab 4x4 5.7 hemi
09-09-2008 04:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
howiemandel Offline

RE: This puts the letter S in the word SCAM!!!!!!
Sounds like a scammer, trying to bust scammers. lol.
First I aint got 5 K to hand over to some guy who supposed "MIGHT" give me 1 million if I show 40% gain. It would take like a team of folks for me to be enabled to do that. SO really that 5K, will probally cost me close to 30 to 40 k. I DEFINILTY cant raise that unless i sell my house. That aint gonna happen.
If we can raise 5K as a forum to give to Wulfram, Count me in. However. I firmly believe, just as this guy says no one will take him up on his offer, that this guy aint gonna pay up nothing.
Someone with web space, please make another web page, only saying, you'll give 1 million bucks to prove it dont work, with my system, my rules, my maintaince. There. ANd we will only charge them 5k, plus lets see 6 months rental of my car........ahhh lets say, another 3K. So, 8K plus 6 months of gas, lets call that 2K. So. 10K.
Give me 10k. Take my car for 6 months. Come back to me ONCE a week for check ups. If at the end of 6 months you dont see the 40% or ABOVE, I keep your 10K, you go home.
Deal?
Bet you dont get any naysayers even to preregister. Screw that web page. Sounds like someone built a water4gas, half assed backwards, and now cries.
09-09-2008 05:44 AM
hydrotinkerer Offline

I like the stipulation, If it fails any kind of emission test your DQ'D right there. Sounds rigged to me.
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2008 10:06 AM by hydrotinkerer.)
09-09-2008 10:04 AM
hygear Offline

hydrotinkerer Wrote:I like the stipulation, If it fails any kind of emission test your DQ'D right there. Sounds rigged to me.
Maybe all of us here can chip in and enter WULFRAM ain't nobody that can whup his results!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahaha lol

2005 Dodge Ram 1500 Quadcab 4x4 5.7 hemi
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2008 10:46 AM by hygear.)
09-09-2008 10:30 AM
wboggs Offline

Yea wulfram should defiantly sign up; maybe he would get 2 million dollars for getting 90 MPG.

wulfram we'll be watching for your most assured win. Put your money where your mouth is and show us all up.
09-09-2008 11:06 AM
bigd2442 Offline

Seems like a valid website. But I find it hard o believe they'd EVER payout.

I sent them an email saying I want to know where to send my money too,

said, "Ill send in my $5,000 as soon as my money from another investment comes in. I was lucky enough to have a guy from Austrailia email me needing help cashing in his inheritance money.. he's giving me 250,000 to do it! I had to giv him $12,000 first, but thats nothing compared to what he is sending me! Im so lucky! So do you take cash or checks or what?"

We'll see if THAT dont get 'em fired up. Smile

(anyone else get those damn emails by the way?) Wink
09-09-2008 07:53 PM
wboggs Offline

I did once originating from an ad on CraigsList. Someone offered to buy a trumpet for $35,000 and yo know the rest. I told him he could keep an extra $10,000 and meet me at my house to do the exchange. LOL
09-10-2008 06:27 AM
sroll42507 Offline

Guy's, Look at his calc's they are Right except with a couple of minor differences he DOESN'T include, such as we are using an electrolyte, look at his data again, he is using straight H2O, make sure you look the math over closely.

Steve
10-31-2008 08:23 PM
mrbillr Offline

sroll42507 Wrote:Guy's, Look at his calc's they are Right except with a couple of minor differences he DOESN'T include, such as we are using an electrolyte, look at his data again, he is using straight H2O, make sure you look the math over closely.

Steve

Quote:straight H2O

A lot of these places refer to "straight H2O" as water straight out of the tap. Water chemistry changes all over the world. Some is so hard, when you watch the ice cubes melt in a glass of water it looks like it is snowing. Some is so hard it turns your teeth brown.
Hard water like that will definitely work as an electrolyte without adding anything. One of the unexpected results is the brown muck iron bloom. Tap water results are almost impossible to duplicate.
Distilled water is the only way to duplicate results all over the world, which will require an electrolyte of some sort to produce HHO because in its pure state is non-conductive.

MrBill
2008 f250 XLT 6.4 diesel 2x4 automatic extended cab
(This post was last modified: 11-01-2008 06:53 AM by mrbillr.)
11-01-2008 06:52 AM
sroll42507 Offline

true straight water, H20 is a great insulator, true H2O is deionized water, it will not conduct. In fact if you drink deionized water it is extremely BAD for you it will draw nutrients out of your body. BUT please notice the man is using what I call pure formula it does not take into account anything but empirical data.
11-01-2008 10:37 AM