Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
To split or not to split
Moonraker Offline

To split or not to split
Ok, let me start buy introducing myself, I go by Moon and I am a prettygood machinist. Ive been looking into Meyers pattents and im trying to build a splitter from what ive learned sofar. I now its not going to be easy but im a patiant guy. In my searches ive run across this, http://www.primeideas.info/patents/PART57.pdf . Ive already started building the injector but im no electrical engineer. Id appreciat some imput. Ive includded a few pics of what ive begun sofar so enjoy and give me some impute. Im working on the threaded section that screws into the head and the secound piece is the aray im working on. Sofar I have 2 hours in my shop making the parts.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-03-2008 06:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Moonraker Offline

RE: To split or not to split
Im currently trying to figure out the best way to drill out the array.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

07-03-2008 06:50 PM
Moonraker Offline

Ow, almost forgot. The array is stainless so its a little bit hard to work with. Im planning on using delron for the back half of the injector so it will be alot easier to drill the supply galleries for the water, de ionized gas and the none combustible gas (compressed air). Im using tungstan for the center electrode, havent figured out what gap im going to try yet but the plan is to use a pressfit stainless sleave in the threaded section.
07-03-2008 07:01 PM
captainwho Offline

I've got to hand it to you, you are going right for the brass ring, very ambitious. Do you have an electrical engineer to work with you on this project? Even Stanley Meyer did not work alone. Have you been able to achieve resonance in a Stanley Meyer style water fuel cell with tubes yet, or haven't you tried this yet? I think most people try to do that first.

If it turns out that the part of Meyer's inventions that include the resonance phenomenon are just misdirection and the injectors are really just plasma ignition devices maybe you'll have a better chance of success then. I don't have any help to offer really with the circuitry but I wanted to wish you good luck!
07-07-2008 03:46 PM
Moonraker Offline

Cool RE: To split or not to split
captainwho Wrote:I've got to hand it to you, you are going right for the brass ring, very ambitious. Do you have an electrical engineer to work with you on this project? Even Stanley Meyer did not work alone. Have you been able to achieve resonance in a Stanley Meyer style water fuel cell with tubes yet, or haven't you tried this yet? I think most people try to do that first.

If it turns out that the part of Meyer's inventions that include the resonance phenomenon are just misdirection and the injectors are really just plasma ignition devices maybe you'll have a better chance of success then. I don't have any help to offer really with the circuitry but I wanted to wish you good luck!

Thanks for the compliments, dont get that much on the net. The deal is I no nuthing about the electrical aspect with pulse modulation at all and id like to reach out for some help with that. Ive already contacted a former shop I used to work at and sent them a wish list. I have the machining and the gas mixture devices all available, even the water pump system figured out, at the moment im waiting for a turn table to work out the array and port drilling. The system you see is based on a common sparkplug thread so as to use a medium and will be pressed togeather for BENCH testing only. As for the generators, im playing around with on on my truck and were working with them at work. The Machining aspect of them are very simple and I needed more of a challenge to keep my mind occupied. The most fun with that was with the first generator that I made and my boss saying its a bunch of BS. Before I could say no he had a tourch to the output line, BOOM and we were soaked and half def. Needles say I run away when he plays around with a torch. That crap sounded like my 380 ringgin in my head.
07-07-2008 05:53 PM