Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Toyota MAF/IAT/AFR sensors
jeremy Offline

Toyota MAF/IAT/AFR sensors
I was hesitant to start another thread as we have so many on this site.I would like to appeal to all those who are interested in organizing our thoughts and results in a manner which is more vehicle maker sensitive with subcatagories of year/ engines. I have followed the mindset of many of the people on this ( and other forums) and progress is being made each day to perfect greater performance of the HHO systems we are using.I am just throwing this out there - just a thought.

Okay, I have a 07 Toyota - HHO alone did nothing. I hooked up a pot on the MAF sensor (50K) - very small movement of dial can bring it to the point of cutting out - non the less with the amount I can adjust it I notice a small difference - Q: Will such a small differance make any difference?
Due to the fact that the vehicle uses AFR'S pre and post cat , I am not even going to mess with a efie.
I was going to put a pot on the IAT sensor...am I spitting into a fan because I cant use a efie on the AFR'S [/color]????????
07-25-2008 02:40 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply