Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Tuning 101 AFR Control Centre
Kleen George Offline

Tuning 101 AFR Control Centre
Hi
Has anyone got any results after fitting the Tuning 101 AFR Control Centre or seen any fitting instructions?
08-25-2011 08:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mgen Offline

RE: Tuning 101 AFR Control Centre
Yea i got one, but had a problem with the IAT and CTS adding 25 degrees F to both sensors on my ultragauge scan tool even before i made an adjustment (Long story of testing) so i email the seller and he sent me a new one and fixed it now the IAT and CTS work ok. Now I'm having problems with the EFIE part not sure if it's working right if i turn the EFIE part say all the way down to .100mv threshold point the lights blinking but it's hard to tell if the on and off is more or less and i can't get the lights to stay on if i go all the way down, I'm experimenting to see if it's working right so I'm waiting for him to get back to me now.
08-28-2011 12:03 PM
shearinfinity Offline

I've recently upgraded to this unit from a Digital Quad Efie and seperate maf controller. The extra AIT and CTS controls are nice and having it all in 1 unit is even better. Everything works great so far. I now still have extra EFIEs, which I'll prob put to use elsewhere in the project. It's been a few weeks since install but looking good atm.
10-10-2011 12:33 PM
Kleen George Offline

(10-10-2011 12:33 PM)shearinfinity Wrote:  I've recently upgraded to this unit from a Digital Quad Efie and seperate maf controller. The extra AIT and CTS controls are nice and having it all in 1 unit is even better. Everything works great so far. I now still have extra EFIEs, which I'll prob put to use elsewhere in the project. It's been a few weeks since install but looking good atm.

Thanks for the info
Have you found any mpg gains by altering the AIT and CTS . My thoughts are are altering so many sensors you just may end up confusing the ECU at the expense of any gains
Please let me know what results you get
10-10-2011 10:42 PM
shearinfinity Offline

I took out the hho gens temporarily since I was redoing all the wiring and adding a CC PWM. My system is a little more involved than most so its taking me a little longer to get everything up and running that I want. I'll post results asap.
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2011 03:33 PM by shearinfinity.)
10-11-2011 03:32 PM