Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Two Questions
redfish99999 Offline

Two Questions
I'm now looking into this subject....but been familiar with Brown's gas for a long time......

1. I don't see any real negative reports..... Are they edited out or simply don't exist????????

2. Any experience on installing an HHO system onto an outboard boat motor..... Specifically, a 115hp, 4c, Yamaha..... This thing gets about 4 or 5 mpg...... Getting up to 7 or 8 would be faaaaantastic.....
04-20-2008 04:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mike Offline

RE: Two Questions
Hi redfish. Welcome to the forum!

I'm the moderator and administrator, and I've never removed a post from this forum. There are some negative posts though. Guys who are having trouble with their installation. We usually manage to turn all of those into success stories, however.

I've never heard the results of anyone using HHO on a boat motor, but the principals are the same, and it should work better than on a car or truck. You don't have a computer to mess with. If you do this, please let us know how it works for you.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
04-20-2008 09:19 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
redfish99999 Offline

Thanks for the reply....

I've got some research to do regarding the boat engine..... If it has any feedback to fuel injection....... how best to inject..... mechanical mount issues..... filtering the HHO to prevent internal water sloppage in rough weather ............etc....

Once I have a breadboard design, I'll send it and will appreciate any comments/feedback........

The fishing is hot here in Destin now so my HHO activity may get pushed back.............But every time I fill up my 80 gallon tank, I will be reminded....in most serious terms.......
04-20-2008 09:47 AM
mike Offline

Yes, I get it.

HHO units are sealed. They have to be to contain the gas. By simply routing your hoses straight up for a 6" or so should effectively keep any electrolyte from escaping the device.

If you have a computer on that bad boy, let me know. I would have thought that they didn't have them. If not you can just add the HHO.

Last thing: Get a small efficient HHO device. You can gain by adding HHO, but only up to a point. See How Much HHO Should I Use? for more information.

[Image: signature.gif]
Visit Our Documents Page
04-20-2008 09:55 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
colchiro Offline

Redfish, too bad it isn't saltwater fishing that interested you.... The Pacheco Generator Story. This guy built a motor that ran for free on salt water.Hmm

Rick

Links: Documents / Tuning for Mileage | Toyota Sensors | Autoshop Sensor Tutorials
(This post was last modified: 04-20-2008 01:37 PM by colchiro.)
04-20-2008 01:37 PM
scottmillera Offline

colchiro Wrote:Redfish, too bad it isn't saltwater fishing that interested you.... The Pacheco Generator Story. This guy built a motor that ran for free on salt water.Hmm

Hey guys, sorry to jump in on this post, but I had a question about MAF sensors. When "adjusted" will they make as notable of a change as when you adjust a MAP sensor?
04-20-2008 02:45 PM
redfish99999 Offline

Hello Colchiro..........
colchiro Wrote:Redfish, too bad it isn't saltwater fishing that interested you.... The Pacheco Generator Story. This guy built a motor that ran for free on salt water.Hmm

Yes, I do fish saltwater in the Gulf of Mexico... Destin, known as 'the luckiest fishing village in the world' is located in the panhandle of Florida...... Thanks for the info. I'll read up on it but need to concentrate on the hydrogen injection approach for now.... I'll eventually try Pachecos approach on my lawnmower engine.....
04-20-2008 03:35 PM