Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
UN-bias testing
BEN Offline

UN-bias testing
does any one know ....
where I can have a hydrogen generator properly tested by a respectable source to prove that this unit does work.... and also have the testing free of charge.....
I have found some that say they will test a unit and pay 1,000 to any one who can show a 20% increase with no sensor mods... but as it turned out they are a scam...

there are way too many hydrogen scammers who have wrecked the market.... HOW can I prove that this unit does work...
03-13-2009 08:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
thomasbala Offline

RE: UN-bias testing
(03-13-2009 08:41 PM)BEN Wrote:  does any one know ....
where I can have a hydrogen generator properly tested by a respectable source to prove that this unit does work.... and also have the testing free of charge.....
I have found some that say they will test a unit and pay 1,000 to any one who can show a 20% increase with no sensor mods... but as it turned out they are a scam...

there are way too many hydrogen scammers who have wrecked the market.... HOW can I prove that this unit does work...
Find a trucking company that will let you install, say...3 to 5 units in their trucks free of charge and have them keep track of the mpg for 30 days. Tell 'em you work for a large multinational company and you can't disclose their name because "big oil" would crush them in a New York minute. After 30 days go back for your units and the data they collected for you. Bet you make a sale. I'd try a small trucking company first; if the pitch works try Wal-Mart, CFI, J.B. Hunt, etc. You won't get any "word of mouth" advertising with the small company because they want to keep it a secret and "compete" with their new found advantage. The data though is priceless when you approach...say Wal-Mart.
(This post was last modified: 03-13-2009 10:51 PM by thomasbala.)
03-13-2009 10:50 PM
BEN Offline

there are way too many hydrogen scammers who have wrecked the market....
[/quote]
Find a trucking company that will let you install, say...3 to 5 units in their trucks free of charge and have them keep track of the mpg for 30 days. Tell 'em you work for a large multinational company and you can't disclose their name because "big oil" would crush them in a New York minute. After 30 days go back for your units and the data they collected for you. Bet you make a sale. I'd try a small trucking company first; if the pitch works try Wal-Mart, CFI, J.B. Hunt, etc. You won't get any "word of mouth" advertising with the small company because they want to keep it a secret and "compete" with their new found advantage. The data though is priceless when you approach...say Wal-Mart.
[/quote]

thats is the plan so far.... but its relly hard to find trucks willing to use it .... and when we do find a truck they use computers to figure there base and is not accurate... the results so far are good but we have ran short on test trucks...
03-14-2009 07:56 AM
H20 Auto Offline

I use a 30 day bailment agreement, so they are responsabile for the unit. and its a very expensive unit. after the 30 days. if they want it I either put them on a payment plan or have them pay in full. We just did our first trucker install and he is out of the gate this morning. I'll keep you posted. We have a guy that owns 2000, trucks, He tried a unit that did not work and is interested in ours. I hope to install ine for him next.
Thanks and good luck
Mike.

H2o Automotive LLC[/b]
03-16-2009 05:37 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BEN Offline

(03-16-2009 05:37 AM)H20 Auto Wrote:  I use a 30 day bailment agreement, so they are responsabile for the unit. and its a very expensive unit. after the 30 days. if they want it I either put them on a payment plan or have them pay in full. We just did our first trucker install and he is out of the gate this morning. I'll keep you posted. We have a guy that owns 2000, trucks, He tried a unit that did not work and is interested in ours. I hope to install ine for him next.
Thanks and good luck
Mike.

good luck to you... let me know where you will post some results...
have you done 18 wheelers before?... There is a trick to it
03-16-2009 09:27 PM
H20 Auto Offline

We did our first one Sunday. 1998 12.7 L Detroit diesel. I put pictures of the install on our website, under our results. he has not give me an update on mileage gain. But he said he loaded 80,000 lbs at the gravel pit and it pulled with all kinds of power. He noticed a difference. I will know from him the mileage tonight. He has problems with his truck. Thermostatic fan clutch not working right. I am trying to diagnose for him.
Thanks
Mike

H2o Automotive LLC[/b]
03-17-2009 04:13 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BEN Offline

cool... keep me posted sir
03-17-2009 08:37 PM
abe Offline

(03-13-2009 08:41 PM)BEN Wrote:  does any one know ....

Ben Have you tried HHO Scambusters They say they will test your cells and post the results for you. If you want it tested I would try them. Good Luck. P.S. Where can see this cell or any info about it. Abe
03-18-2009 04:36 PM
H20 Auto Offline

Abe which cell are you referring to? Ben's or "the Cell" ? I am a dealer of The Cell. But not pushing sales just yet. We achieved results with reflashing the Dodge. A 48 % increase and still trying to get more out of it. It's too expensive to be ready for the public. I hope to get the prices down and the time down. We did our first Large truck install and I checked on it yesterday and it was foaming a bit. Added some foam nox and sent it down the road again. I hope to get a good report from the driver. Will know hopefully by weeks end. Its an expensive system. Thanks. Mike.
You can see our system at http://www.hydroxymotorsports.com.
Good luck with your testing.

H2o Automotive LLC[/b]
03-19-2009 07:01 AM
BEN Offline

h2o auto....
what do you mean.... Added some foam nox ?

can you tell me or is it a secret?
03-19-2009 10:22 AM